AKllX's Plus Edit - Revision 2 - NEW UI

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
100% Credits to AKllX.
Codename: weblink
Revision number: 2

Download:
---- The correct .swf file is: Habbo.swf. Don't load your game with the others.
---- Make sure your system's default decimal character is a point ( . ) not a comma ( , ).
Useful notes:
Don't forget to add "hotelview.banner.url" : " ", to your client loader.
This is the first release for this new user interface and, for the first time, I DID NOT test this emulator on a live server. I expect uknown glitchs, through I tryed the hardest to release it clean.
Old custom furnis won't work with this release. The catalog needs major updates.
If your catalog freeze when you try to buy some furni, update it's name in catalog_items.catalog_name to the same name it is in the furnidata.xml
There is a bug with groups. I hope you fix it

Please, in order to use this release your should WIPE your server from any previous release. UNLESS fully know what you are doing in terms of mysql. I will not support any type of conversion. My scope is this release.

1. Added support to RELEASE63-201401301855-255051757;
  2. Handled the new Habbo Interface;
  3. Fixed the room heightmap to match the new release;
  4. Fixed the rooms not being edited properly. Wall thickness, Allowing pets, etc.
  5. Added 5 new functions to the room editor;
  6. Voucher system is now working (credits and duckets only for now. Can add furnis);
  7. Handled an in-game furni giveaway. The current configuration is: The user can redeem his rare once he receives 120 respects;
  8. Patched some wrong structures causing crashes;
  9. Fixed the badges not showing in the user's profile when on hotel view;
  10. Fixed room rights;
  11. Added room fowarding;
  12. Updated the catalogue pages layout to the latest layout;
  13. Fully implemented the search engine. See the (*) about how to use it
  14. Fixed glitches on catalog pages parse (missing: pets page. Bots are ok);
  15. Added new height levels (0-9 & a-j) and 4 new room models. model_2 is not working. model_1 has a door issue;
  16. Optimized Bot's speech. (missing: bot's color layer on speech)
  17. Added a tool for downloading and updating the furniture on start-up time. This is a pretty invasive tool in terms of leeching content from sulake. The furniture table is already updated. So, you MUST not use it unless under the 2 following situations:

• More than 6 months since the last update (base: feb.2014);
  • Translating your furni into your local settings. For example, it's all english by default, but I can update my whole furnidata to Portuguese just by using the .xml from .com.br.
  • To enable the updating mode, go to the namespace Silverwave.HabboHotel.Items and set bool downloadFurni = true;

(*) How to use the catalog search engine
  • Define a key for your offer dictionary. This key MUST NOT EXIST ALREADY. I couldn't set it to primary key since there is a default value for items not being in catalog (-1);
  • This key is placed on 'furniture.flat_id' AND 'catalog_items.flat_id';
  • Search the furni name on your furnidata_xml.xml and insert/edit the Xml Element 'offerid' correspondent to this furni.
  • ALL furniture whose 'flat_id' and 'offerid' are not -1 WILL show on the search engine. Make sure all your rares are -1 unless they are in the catalog.

-There are hundreads of catalog images missing. Have fun

Images
oAv6wlB.png

9E0YThS.png

Rush

Jul 5, 2013
Don't forget to add "hotelview.banner.url" : " ", to your client loader.

jackk.k

Nov 4, 2011
emulator with current fixes for all of you
Here is the emulator with various fix

Looks/By entering and within the game.
GiveCrystals ADD
RoomAlert
Override
Alert
MOD Tools + User info Fix
Minimail
Pets
Bots + Speeeches
ChatLog Corrected
HabboWay/Quiz 100% Fixed
Achievments
Unfavorited Room
Idle
MoodLightsFor noobs

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
@Rush, i did what you told me to, but the Habbo.swf doesn't even load up it's a black screen on my client and i have configured everything correctly :L

Users who are viewing this thread