Recruiting Administrators and Moderators Needed

userBandit

Mar 27, 2021
Hello all,

I have recently decided to get back into retros and start my own hotel. The name at the moment will be confidential as the client is not running yet but all of that is besides the point. Currently, I am looking to put together a small team of dedicated people who are interested in running a hotel with me long-term. Preferably these people will have experience managing a hotel or moderating a hotel already.

At the moment the hotel currently has its own discord and forums ran by me, if you are interested in a rank on my hotel when it opens in the next couple of hours please drop your discord and I will add you and reach out you when I am ready. I will also invite you to the discord server and the forum.

Thank you!

userBandit

Mar 27, 2021
Still searching for Managers, Moderators, and Ambassadors.

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
I have years of experience Managing hotels, my experience go all the way back to 2010. Would love to help you out!

Snl_Smoothie

Apr 24, 2021
Hello all,

I have recently decided to get back into retros and start my own hotel. The name at the moment will be confidential as the client is not running yet but all of that is besides the point. Currently, I am looking to put together a small team of dedicated people who are interested in running a hotel with me long-term. Preferably these people will have experience managing a hotel or moderating a hotel already.

At the moment the hotel currently has its own discord and forums ran by me, if you are interested in a rank on my hotel when it opens in the next couple of hours please drop your discord and I will add you and reach out you when I am ready. I will also invite you to the discord server and the forum.

Thank you!
NextToMe2U#5629 is my discord, i have my fair share of experience in managing a hotel so, add me if you want to partner :)

Users who are viewing this thread