Deleted

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I don't have team viewer, sorry! Also I'm going to be honest but I'm a private person haha so I don't like the idea of it. If you send me a message I'll give you the URL?? You can see what I mean then?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I don't have team viewer, sorry! Also I'm going to be honest but I'm a private person haha so I don't like the idea of it. If you send me a message I'll give you the URL?? You can see what I mean then?
alright gotcha but teamviewer is very safe. all it is is you allowing a person to connect to your computer but you watch them as they do and you can kick them off or end the teamviewer at any time. if teamviewer wasnt safe then it wouldnt even be a thing and millions of people wouldnt use it. if given the dets to someone trustworthy there is nothing to fear.

just google console for any errors.

Oct 11, 2014
i did this but some hats is still a condom. i did replace the figuredata on extra folder. plusemu r2

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i did this but some hats is still a condom. i did replace the figuredata on extra folder. plusemu r2
if i remember correctly i think i heard r2 might have some issues with adding clothing. this has only been tested for r1

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
If anyones having issues with adding clothes on R2, Shoot me a PM. Be glad to help!:p
aka. Clothes showing in clothing editor but when selecting a new hair style, you become bald etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread