Addendum release: Habflash Source Code

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
loading.gif
Beta, v1.0.0

Hello everyone! With recent announcements that Adobe will start blocking Flash, I have decided that the best course of action for this project is to release the source code in its entirety. Please find that on the download link below.

I have to note that this was largely made as a proof of concept and the quality of the code could frankly be better but this was my first ever time using nodejs and electron. I had planned to improve it when I was unemployed (due to covid) but I am fortunately back in work full time now which means I can't support this anymore.

If you want to know about Habflash, find some of the other threads in this forum since I'm not about to write another thread...

The download contains my electron workspace which has instructions for compiling the software along with the source code and release builds.

Do with this as you please but please do not sell it or do loads of ass rapey renames :(.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
1GB! What actually is this project/release? I assume some sort of webrender wrapper for Habbo clients?

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Yes all the node modules are there, I was in a hurry so I sort of just uploaded it straight off my pc.

Users who are viewing this thread