Flash Ace Hotel - Official, New Era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
Ace Hotel, a modern and advanced Habbo Retro with a classical vanilla retro economy and traditional moderation system!

At Ace Hotel, just a humble team of young owners looking to build a healthy and realistic community that will uphold and keep the hotel going all day long! The hotel is running based on Arcturus Morningstar Emulator, and supported by AtomCMS. We also run on HTML5 aka Nitro, and Flash UI! The hotel currently support ' Habbo Agencies ', ' Roleplay Communities ' as well as basic events!

From time to time, Ambassadors will request to host a Infobus Session, where community leaders or anyone in the hotel may attend to address concerns in what changes you wish to see in the hotel or what you would want to see. A Staff member will be present to ensure that players who attempt to disrupt the session will not occur. Discussions like features, economic talk, furniture or clothing should be addressed detailedly as the conversation will be reported to the Administrator for works to be catered towards demands!

Times has changed, so should we when managing contents. We'll be opening a new sector, called ' Recognized Games . '
With selected games by The Administrator, badges of the game will be designed and players will have to form teams, fight each other to see who is deemed worthy to hold the badge as the best players of the game in our hotel.

Whilst running a Habbo Retro which is not legal, we value and respect ' Data and Privacy '. We run on cloudflare and a private proxy to ensure that your personal information would be secured.

With the Habbo Community dying due to numerous backlash that toxic or messed up people has created, we're dedicated and dedicating ourselves to revive the community back with our best ability within our limits. Worthy prices of VIP, lit management, modern yet vanilla, all that's left is for you to join us today!

We're currently in Beta Mode!

Official Website:

You may enter the website to join our discord server from there!

Attachments

• image_2022-12-24_210635372.png
    image_2022-12-24_210635372.png
    880.3 KB · Views: 187
  • dev.PNG
    dev.PNG
    652.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Good luck with the hotel.

Please include screenshots (section rules) within 48 hours or your thread will be removed.

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Lmfao the owner of this hotel "SageSaga" offered me to be co-owner/admin a month ago and because i said no and commented on his hotel not being unique and just using a AtomCMS Pack tutorial from Youtube, which their is nothing wrong with btw, anyway after that he raged at me and tried to threaten me, anyway this hotel is a epic fail LOL... Have a good day.

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Lmfao the owner of this hotel "SagaSaga" offered me to be co-owner/admin a month ago and because i said no and commented on his hotel not being unique and just using a AtomCMS Pack tutorial from Youtube, which their is nothing wrong with btw, anyway after that he raged at me and tried to threaten me, anyway this hotel is a epic fail LOL... Have a good day.
no retro is unique its a retro, they all have small little features that are different from eachother though, i wonder what made you mad enough to comment!

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
Lmfao the owner of this hotel "SageSaga" offered me to be co-owner/admin a month ago and because i said no and commented on his hotel not being unique and just using a AtomCMS Pack tutorial from Youtube, which their is nothing wrong with btw, anyway after that he raged at me and tried to threaten me, anyway this hotel is a epic fail LOL... Have a good day.
Well I made it clear that I wasn't the one whom installed the CMS, was told that it wasn't and I simply referred it to you. You made no haste in insisting that it was simply just joaowars's tutorial which did not even matter as I was interested more in the partnership due to my time in the military.

Hotel was in Beta Mode and no one was actually building rooms since we were focusing on the backends and you would nitpick on every little thing missing.

I love how you act like I was all aggreesive when you were nothing less when I tried to make sense.

You're unable to prove what you say at all and you want to pursue this beef all the way here in devbest when you blocked me on discord. Grow some balls and unblock man. And you're 26. I'm sure you know some limits to not step over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread