About to transfer this into yen

Should I donate this to Leader?

• Yes, he's got mental issues and it will help him greatly.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, dumb fucks like him won't be able to learn anything.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Perhaps I should donate this to some mental hospitals to help unintelligent little disfigured mongrels like @Leader survive in society
086Vty9.jpg

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Perhaps I should donate this to some mental hospitals to help unintelligent little disfigured mongrels like @Leader survive in society
086Vty9.jpg
Or you could give it back to your parents, and learn to quick stealing from them like the little retarded infant you are.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Or you could give it back to your parents, and learn to quick stealing from them like the little retarded infant you are.
Aw did you get offended that I make more money than you? Poor baby :(

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You get paid in cash?
Well this was exchanged from my savings account. I moved to Japan and needed to take out enough to sustain me for a good amount of time. This is just the cash I had left for personal uses like clothes, food, and emergencies after I paid for starting tuition and rent. I counted $3,286 which will convert to nearly 300,000 yen I believe. I spent alot during cyber monday and I don't regret it at all. I could probably use this to pay for a few months rent if need be but I still found a job, it's insurance if I ever get into a bind.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Well this was exchanged from my savings account. I moved to Japan and needed to take out enough to sustain me for a good amount of time. This is just the cash I had left for personal uses like clothes, food, and emergencies after I paid for starting tuition and rent. I counted $3,286 which will convert to nearly 300,000 yen I believe. I spent alot during cyber monday and I don't regret it at all. I could probably use this to pay for a few months rent if need be but I still found a job, it's insurance if I ever get into a bind.
It would pay bills for a month at my house lel

Users who are viewing this thread