Introduction A new member in the DevBest community!

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hello devbest! My name is CookieMonsta, and im glad to be here :D My english may not be that good because i am mostly brazillian (portugees)... But here we go with my intro :)
So, alot of people may know off of Ke*oMundo forums as " D3BI4N62099", creator of BBv1.0 EMU. Truth is guys, i am sick of keko mundo, and i think it is time for me to expeireince some english part of the retro community!

I think you will be very pleased with me being here because i know that alot of people know kekomundo as the place where shit happens JAJAJA xD so, i will be passing around some cool re-releases by me pre translated to englis around the forums some time, you will be very pleased with them :)
-----
So you may be asking at this time, what languages do i code? Hmmm....
I am good with Html (lulz, easy), Php (quite good), C+ (fair), Ajax (My favorite :D),CSS (good, but not good w/ style ideas :(), SQL translation (are you kidding me? -_- easy.), Java (another favorite) and thats about it, i am very noob with C# so yeah :).
-----
I am VERY interested with UberCMS, and i love developing for it. So, you will be seeing lots of releases from me for uber :).

I dont think there is much more to say about me, im male, and 13 years old :D
------------------
But lets start with what my first development will bee... :D
Ok so, first development will not be anything special, it will be a ubercms Housekeeping customs style. Credits to habbo emotion for the style i think :) depends what i decide, so keep a eye out for my dev/rels.

Thanks for reading! :D -CookieMonsta xD

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Welcome to the Forums CookieMonsta, enjoy your stay ! (btw I seen you around a forum, can't remember).

Users who are viewing this thread