A Little Help with my Client

AlexVonD

Jun 20, 2013
Hello All,

So I have been working at this over the last day or so, and I have been hitting a wall. I've looked through threads on the forum to see how others have tried to resolve this problem, without any success. So my issue is that my client is loading to that wonderful 76% mark, then it redirects to the "Index of /swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173." Below is a screenshot and the code for my client.
ezimba11167239548500.png

https:// pastebin.com/sJ97XSa4
Thank you for your time,
AlexVonD

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Could be a link issue in your external variables or a version mismatch with your habbo.swf and emulator. All the links in the client you've attached look fine.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You need to turn off directory browsing, unrelated to the 76% error but you shouldn't be able to see all contents of a folder.

AlexVonD

Jun 20, 2013
Could be a link issue in your external variables or a version mismatch with your habbo.swf and emulator. All the links in the client you've attached look fine.
That is weird, I used the swf package that came with the emulator. I've just been toying around and playing with Retro's again.

You need to turn off directory browsing, unrelated to the 76% error but you shouldn't be able to see all contents of a folder.
Yeah, if it was on a public server I would make sure it is turned off, but since I am just playing on localhost, I'm not too worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread