~ A guide to make money on your Retro ~

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
This a guide for all you money snatchers out there, a little guide on how to make a little bit of cash here.

VIP's; {Very Important People}.

Okay, this is the main way you'r going to make your money back on your hotel. The other suggestions are side lines.

First off, you want to produce a decent VIP.php page, you can either design yourself, which I recommend, or rip from someone's website, which I strongly don't agree with because you're just taking credit for someone's work, and this isn't good enough if you want to make money. People wish to see a decent page, which they feel like VIP's. If you produce yourself you can take full credit, and it'll look better on your hotel.

So, after you've produced a decent page. You're going to want to write out a rough guide on what you're going to offer for being VIP, different to other hotels. If you make it different you'll have more members, and more people buying your package.

You should produce a rough guide on how much you're going to ask people to pay for all these awesome extra's inside your hotel. I recommend, making a decent detailed article on your 'Me.php' page, for people to get to grips with it. I recommend your price rage to be around '£2.50-£5.00' this is because it's an easy amout for people to work with, and for many of a people, not expensive for rares, and extra commands.

(I also recommend creating 3 different packages to your VIP, Bronze, Silver & Gold, this'll encourage people to keep upgrading their accounts, and make you money from it).

Webstore.

Okay, this one is recommended by me, because people can keep buying and buying, and never can fully max.

This is basically, a store on your homepage providing users with rares, from your hotel. This is a great addition because you can make money from it, and it can build an economy. It's great for everyone, and anyone.

I wouldn't put any customs in here, just the basic rares that any hotel has, Thrones/Dino Egg's etc. This is because I'd run an economy on these rares, because they're the more well-known through-out the Habbo, and Retro community. Check out my Economy guide for information on starting and maintaining an Economy.

You could also offer a Staff Catalogue, if your hotel is failing, and make the money back before your VPS fails.
[Not recommended though].

iJackson

Mar 6, 2012
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Good tutorial, gets most of it out there.
Always thought people spending money on hotels are desperate souls, but the retro industry would be dead without those freaks

Users who are viewing this thread