Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
<-- The game "A GAME"

This is my guide,
------------SPOILER ALERT------------

K so once you start playing there will be a zombie boss (literally your boss), get rid of him as soon or late as you like, I chose the Golem, some people say the Witch can do other shit, I haven't seen this.

Once you choose the Golem a little later some other douchefag (The chicken) will be your boss, I STRONGLY recommend letting him be your partner for a long time. Wait until you get auto mine (and if you can, wait until you get the heavenly pick too), while you're waiting upgrade your workers as much as you can/want. once you have both I'd wait until you get ~15 million dollars (wont be long), and then buy 100,000 Knights, and 1,000 Heavenly templar dudes, after that just keep them at those levels, you should be able to hold off the chikuns until you can build a portal.

This is the end of my guide until I proceed further. (I'm building a portal literally right after this.)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Looks pretty good and was watching you play before but I closed by accident.

Might take it for a spin.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its a pretty fun game, currently waiting to build a portal.
Joined a group called Devbest, also noticed there was another called devbest.com :s

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
Its a pretty fun game, currently waiting to build a portal.
Joined a group called Devbest, also noticed there was another called devbest.com :s

The DevBest group is owned by Mace, and there's a few cheaters in it which is why Teso and Canadian made DevBest.com

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
The DevBest group is owned by Mace, and there's a few cheaters in it which is why Teso and Canadian made DevBest.com
Ahh got ya, well i joined the applied to the devbest one so im good

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I think groups got reset because I went on and wasn't part of a group and 1/2 the groups made were gone.

I suspect it has something to do with needing to login to send highscore.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
The Devbest group was reset because a few of the people were hacking (I know this as a fact). I remade the group though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread