Brad

Jun 5, 2012
3000 no, that;s too little. If you really want to bulk up aim for 4000-4500. If you're going to do it correctly it's not cheap lol. I'd recommend Creatine too, i take it pre good. Just do what CT fletcher used to do. Goto McDonalds and buy like 6 Burgers or something, but that depends on what you want. if you want muscle don't, if you;re after strength then go for it.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
3000 no, that;s too little. If you really want to bulk up aim for 4000-4500. If you're going to do it correctly it's not cheap lol. I'd recommend Creatine too, i take it pre good. Just do what CT fletcher used to do. Goto McDonalds and buy like 6 Burgers or something, but that depends on what you want. if you want muscle don't, if you;re after strength then go for it.
Really? Because most sites say the ideal amount of calories for a male adult to gain weight is around 2,000 2,500 so i just made it my goal to eat 3,000.
I was thinking of just eating a bunch of ramen noodles which are packed in calories. 6 ramen noodle packs are literally 1140 calories total which is a easy 1000 calories. This is what my meal today will be
6 Pack Ramen Noodles = 1140 calories
2 Totinos Cheese Pizzas = 620 calories
3 glasses of milk = 450 calories
20 piece chicken nuggets = 960 calories
3170 calories total

but if you think i should up it to 4,000 then i will :p

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Really? Because most sites say the ideal amount of calories for a male adult to gain weight is around 2,000 2,500 so i just made it my goal to eat 3,000.
I was thinking of just eating a bunch of ramen noodles which are packed in calories. 6 ramen noodle packs are literally 1140 calories total which is a easy 1000 calories. This is what my meal today will be
3170 calories total

ideal amount is from bone to average, if you're wanting to gain size you have to bulk up to fat with muscle. Then lose the fat and repeat.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Also look into protein shakes & vitamins. They work over time, and if you drink them and you're lazy, you'll gain in no time (I have exp :()

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Creatine works pretty good if you want to build up size and muscles fast.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Depends on your metabolism , i'd give this a read disregard what the above have said probably skinny runts , keep your bulk clean otherwise you're going to get a lot of body fat :p

Kinda weird you did ask on a gaming forum over a bodybuilding one \:

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Depends on your metabolism , i'd give this a read disregard what the above have said probably skinny runts , keep your bulk clean otherwise you're going to get a lot of body fat :p

He's already stated his metabolism lol...

anyhow, yeah. you can do many things to gain weight. but it depends on what you want to gain weight for. Just to get thicker, get muscle or maybe for strength. also, I'd recommend checking out Chris Jones ( ).

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
He's already stated his metabolism lol...

anyhow, yeah. you can do many things to gain weight. but it depends on what you want to gain weight for. Just to get thicker, get muscle or maybe for strength. also, I'd recommend checking out Chris Jones ( ).
not for strength but rather just for gaining size and body mass. i know eating will make me gain weight and fat but im looking to increase my actual body size/muscles so i'm guessing lifting weights is the best option? basically i am skinny and trying to get bigger body mass not necessarily fatter

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
not for strength but rather just for gaining size and body mass. i know eating will make me gain weight and fat but im looking to increase my actual body size/muscles so i'm guessing lifting weights is the best option? basically i am skinny and trying to get bigger body mass not necessarily fatter

To get big eat big & lift big

Manuela

May 27, 2016

This is literally not true. Gaining fat is a matter of caloric intake. It doesn't really matter if it's from ''bad food'' such as refined carbs or ''good food'', if you eat more calories than you burn you're going to gain fat. So, if you're having a hard time bulking go for caloric dense foods like peanut butter or some protein shake.

Yes, strength exercises are your best option but i'd start with some body strength exercises that are really going to help you transitioning into lifting weights. Also, don't forget to do some cardio as well and most importantly don't take this fitness ''gurus'' words for granted as there are so much pseudoscience involved, anyhow goodluck.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
This is literally not true. Gaining fat is a matter of caloric intake. It doesn't really matter if it's from ''bad food'' such as refined carbs or ''good food'', if you eat more calories than you burn you're going to gain fat. So, if you're having a hard time bulking go for caloric dense foods like peanut butter or some protein shake.

Yes, strength exercises are your best option but i'd start with some body strength exercises that are really going to help you transitioning into lifting weights. Also, don't forget to do some cardio as well and most importantly don't take this fitness ''gurus'' words for granted as there are so much pseudoscience involved, anyhow goodluck.

I never said you wouldn't get fat by eating bad food... you can get fat regardless the food you eat as long as it's a lot of it. I was saying dirty bulking will increase his body fat and the results from dirty bulking won't be as good compared to clean bulking

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
I can see why some would avoid bad food if you were to say maybe 130 trying to become 180 but if you're 18 years old and weigh only 112 youre going to want to shove your mouth with whatever you can <.<

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
I can see why some would avoid bad food if you were to say maybe 130 trying to become 180 but if you're 18 years old and weigh only 112 youre going to want to shove your mouth with whatever you can <.<
That's being inpatient not going to kill you to dirty bulk but it's best to stay clean and you will have to go on a longer cutting diet afterwards

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
3170 calories total

You're neglecting your micro nutrients entirely? (what the conceivable fuck) :confused:
5ft 6 and you need to eat 3000 calories!? What in the world is that high metabolism :D

Really you should use a calorie calculator to determine how many calories you need, and then go off that to increase your weight gradually or you'll just detriment your health, you'd just get a vitamin deficiency if you continue with such an absurd diet.

Use something like:

3dcad73bed2440b2b27d850784a907e4.png

Last edited:

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
You're neglecting your micro nutrients entirely? (what the conceivable fuck) :confused:
5ft 6 and you need to eat 3000 calories!? What in the world is that high metabolism :D

Really you should use a calorie calculator to determine how many calories you need, and then go off that to increase your weight gradually or you'll just detriment your health, you'd just get a vitamin deficiency if you continue with such an absurd diet.

Use something like:

3dcad73bed2440b2b27d850784a907e4.png
didnt see the edited part. im looking to gain weight though. ive already looked at hundreds of calorie charts. i am not active at all thats why i am shooting for 3,000 atleast. i don't think my diet is really that bad aside from the ramen noodles maybe. i have a really fast metabolism which is why i need double the amount of calories i burn. I am super skinny with a fast metabolism so i dont think my diet will kill me. i will implement or maybe change up a few things and add some more healthy items i guess. i am just desperate to gain weight fast because i am tired of being skinny.

also i don't eat sugary food like cake, ice cream or anything with sugar and drink only water.

Users who are viewing this thread