60 FPS SWF HABBO RETRO

gorkm

Aug 5, 2018
Hello,

I show you how to have a Habbo Retro hotel in 60FPS instead of a normal 24FPS.

1) Download the free JPEXS SWF Decompiler program.
Download:

2) Open your Habbo.swf with JPEXS SWF DECOMPILER.

3) "Header" go to "Edit" increase the frame rate from 24 to 60.
Looks like:

4) Press the Save button to finish the operation, then replace it with the normal Habbo.swf.
Looks like:

It's a matter of pleasure, not everyone likes it.
I just wanted to show this possibility.

bye

Last edited:

Universo

Aug 25, 2018
Dude you have misunderstood on how it works, anyway its a great project to get into, create a 60 frames animation to habbo!

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I was sceptical, but @HDN made this change for us after seeing this and it's actually so strange feeling. I can't put my finger on it, it's very subtle but feels so weird. I kind of like it.

MellerReal

Jan 6, 2016
Man I really can't see any difference between them...
It would've been weird if you could, because the video he posted was only 24 frames a second.

7lBQqwT.png

MellerReal

Jan 6, 2016
60 fps test client:
I thought @ToastDick made it clear, upping the frame rate to 60 doesn't change the fact that Habbo's animations has only got 24 frames max, thus, you'll be multiplying the delay between the 24 frames to up it to 60. The refresh rate will be upped to 250% (24 times 2.5 equals 60), however, the animations will have just the same look and speed (possible even delayed) as it used to have.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I thought @ToastDick made it clear, upping the frame rate to 60 doesn't change the fact that Habbo's animations has only got 24 frames max, thus, you'll be multiplying the delay between the 24 frames to up it to 60. The refresh rate will be upped to 250% (24 times 2.5 equals 60), however, the animations will have just the same look and speed (possible even delayed) as it used to have.
That's not how it works, why don't you just go and try it if you're so interested instead of talking rubbish? :confused:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
That's not how it works, why don't you just go and try it if you're so interested instead of talking rubbish? :confused:
Yes, that is how it works.
Basic math, you never went to school?
Nothing but waste of time to try it out, he's not the first to increase the framerate cap either.

Last edited:

cammy

May 15, 2014
Oh wow, it really does make a difference. Feels weird!

Walking is smoother, rooms load faster but furni animations are faster...

I used 36. This gives it the smooth moving, fast room loads but similar animation speeds.

Last edited:

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Because its 60fps doesn't mean it matches the animations if they only contain 24 different frames. Are you dumb?
Actually a lot of the movement isnt animated in separate frames and because the fps is more than doubled loading shit is faster too.

jordynegen11

Jan 6, 2019
My friend, every furni animation is going 2.3x faster if you set the FPS to 60 hahaha XD
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

gorkm

Aug 5, 2018
My friend, every furni animation is going 2.3x faster if you set the FPS to 60 hahaha XD
You must be registered for see images attach

cammy:
Oh wow, it really does make a difference. Feels weird!
Walking is smoother, rooms load faster but furni animations are faster...
I used 36. This gives it the smooth moving, fast room loads but similar animation speeds.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
most dumbest thing to do ever, speeds all up all the animations, i recommend 34fps not 60 if you want to change the fps

Yeah I thought so too. I set mines to 36fps. It does 100% make the game feel better tho as stupid as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread