Call of Duty 6 original maps, Winter Crash, Hardpoint & Gun Game have been announced

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Raven Software have announced that two new game modes are arriving to MWR along with 6 original maps & a PC special - Winter Crash.

Raven Software are introducing Hardpoint & Gun Game into the game, both favourites for many of us - I personally have always loved Gun Game, I've not been a giant fan of Hardpoint but it's still a fun game mode to play every now and then.

As for the maps, it's been confirmed that 6 original maps (this was announced in September or earlier) are on the way to the game the maps are:
  • Bloc
  • Wet Work
  • Showdown
  • Pipeline
  • Strike
  • Countdown
I've put my favourites in bold text.

Also on the way, we have Winter Crash making an appearance! (I think we all knew this was going to come, they just had to) I'm not sure if this is PC only or not right now, as it was originally a PC map - a great one at that, I've attached a video of Winter Crash. Also, apparently Winter Crash will be in a Winter Crash 24/7 playlist (which probably confirms this is coming to console).

This map was great, it had so much detail I used to love how the c4 was presents too, was a nice touch. I'm also pretty sure this isn't an official map (can't remember), but it's nice to see it on the way.

These updates are expected on the 13th of December, 2016.

Source:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Been bought this as a gift for Christmas, can't wait to play it lol.

Love that they're bringing it back with the original feeling, did try to play the original not too long ago but it's just not possible anymore with the amount of hackers and lack of updates.

Also noticed it's on a for anyone that's still yet to get it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Wasn't happy at all paying £80.00 for the legacy edition when it was released but worth it in the long run, the best Call of Duty by far. I hope they keep it original and don't make it all Disneyland.

By the way, it's double XP until Tuesday (I think).

Last edited:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
It'd be so cool if they went the CS:GO pricing model for the MW Remastered version. It'd be so popular.

Users who are viewing this thread