55 New Habbo Clothes

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Hi DevBest,

Finally the new habbo clothes are there! The HabboFix team is already adding the zoomout images but that can take a while.
dab7ac0f8aa644fa6030d3ddb19a4d4d.png

Download:

Download includes:
- 55 SWF files
- figuredata & figuremap.xml (From Habbo)
- Codes to add in your figuredata & figuremap.xml if you have custom clothes in your hotel.Place the SWF files, figuredata en figuremap in the folder where your Habbo.swf is.

Warning: Do you have custom clothes in your hotel? Than you'll have to add them manually to your figuredata and figuremap.
Watch out when you add the codes in your figuredata. You'll have to place them right under the right settype. Here is a small example (The settype type=" " part is important!)
You got this code in your figuredata.
<settype type="sh" paletteid="3" mand_m_0="0" mand_f_0="0" mand_m_1="0" mand_f_1="0">Under this code you should add all the SH codes from the file: Toe te voegen figuredata.xml from the download.

I hope you get it ;)Enjoy these awesome clothes!

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Does the figuredata and figuremap include the recent ones? As in the wizard hat, duck shoes, new colours etc. And does it include most effects?

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Zoom Out Fix not make by me released by someone on a rival forum :)

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Why does it stay like this? I placed the files in my root swfs folder and replace my figure's and cleared cache and i get this.
You must be registered for see images attach

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nice release, only thing is that you could give Shield his credits! I have seen many people bring his releases to DevBest but they give him credits (On the post, not as a comment.) Well done otherwise. I have a file in which it has all the new clothes :p

DotAndrew

May 13, 2015
Hi DevBest,

Finally the new habbo clothes are there! The HabboFix team is already adding the zoomout images but that can take a while.
dab7ac0f8aa644fa6030d3ddb19a4d4d.png

Download includes:
- 55 SWF files
- figuredata & figuremap.xml (From Habbo)
- Codes to add in your figuredata & figuremap.xml if you have custom clothes in your hotel.Place the SWF files, figuredata en figuremap in the folder where your Habbo.swf is.

Warning: Do you have custom clothes in your hotel? Than you'll have to add them manually to your figuredata and figuremap.
Watch out when you add the codes in your figuredata. You'll have to place them right under the right settype. Here is a small example (The settype type=" " part is important!)
You got this code in your figuredata.
<settype type="sh" paletteid="3" mand_m_0="0" mand_f_0="0" mand_m_1="0" mand_f_1="0">Under this code you should add all the SH codes from the file: Toe te voegen figuredata.xml from the download.

I hope you get it ;)Enjoy these awesome clothes!
So, does this work with a Murcury Emu? And R63b?

Users who are viewing this thread