Mar 20, 2013
anyone got any idea why this is happening
fc7ddbc4831047d5a1b2e2d7f3f400cd.png

i have web.config my site.config is right
cb10c0fa753440eba1144e11aea0a47a.png

i have ASP.NET/.NET INSTABILITY

if you can help please let me know idk whats up :/

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Your CMS does not go in the wwwroot file, no wonder it doesn't work...
You need to download a wwwroot system, R63B HTDOCS will do perfectly, then put your cms in app/tpl/skins/****INSERT YOUR CMS FOLDER HERE****

Your cms folder is typically named Habbo, then all of your CMS files such as index.php, me.php will be included in here.

Download:

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
Your CMS does not go in the wwwroot file, no wonder it doesn't work...
You need to download a wwwroot system, R63B HTDOCS will do perfectly, then put your cms in app/tpl/skins/****INSERT YOUR CMS FOLDER HERE****

Your cms folder is typically named Habbo, then all of your CMS files such as index.php, me.php will be included in here.

Download:
its uber cms holorp files

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
its uber cms holorp files
My bad, have you tried looking at the web.config (if there is one there)?
I've come across this error plenty of times, and possibly it's something to do with the file system itself and how you've configured it.

If you look on the error screen it gives you, there is an error code, search it on google or something, giving you more information regarding what the issue is considering this error page doesn't give you in much detail.

Error Code it gives you: 0x8007000d

I searched this error code:

"Error Code 0x8007000d is a common error code that can be found on the Windows 10 Operating system, although it can also appear in previous versions of the operating system."

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
its either a rewrite rule or php version error. since youre using iis do you have url rewrite installed and have the .htaccess imported into it?

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
could you tv i dont mean to sound dumb or anything i know many people come across this error a couple of times and its been awhile since i last made a retro was back in 2015

Users who are viewing this thread