403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. | IIS

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Is in it, and working good, like earlier.

Entering /client Console:
GET 403 (Forbidden)
Navigated to
If the rest of your site is working fine and only when you go to the client is when you get navigated to the URL you state, then I suppose the URL for production/SWF in config.php is incorrect OR you don’t have Habbo.swf after {swf_folder}/

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Its loading to 76%

And only /client

Im using cloudflare and domain tho.
Your problem has nothing to do with IIS. The reason you are getting the forbidden error is because you have directory browsing turned off, so you are forbidden from accessing that directory.

Your problem is with the client stuck at 76%, and there are over 100 threads on this issue, look them up. Your problem is not unique.

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
Your problem has nothing to do with IIS. The reason you are getting the forbidden error is because you have directory browsing turned off, so you are forbidden from accessing that directory.

Your problem is with the client stuck at 76%, and there are over 100 threads on this issue, look them up. Your problem is not unique.
Not is not stuck, it worked before domain and cloudflare.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you're stuck at 76% then it could be one of the following:-

Ports aren't opened
Configs aren't correct
Variables
Override variables
Habbo.swf doesn't match the emulator (would allow the connection to 100% then drop - so probably not this)

I recommend you use PlusEMU which can be found at retrofiles.net, if you're new, use RevCMS, it's so much easier.
The emulator downloads (R1 and R2) both come with a database which you can use (R2 comes with more SQL files to run)
There's also some SWF's released on there by Sledmore which work fine with both releases.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
403 issue usually means files aren't in the right directory, or you have no web.config. Or pretty much what Jay was saying before is the issue "directory browsing turned off".
76% issue:
Ports aren't opened
Configs aren't correct
Variables
Override variables
Habbo.swf doesn't match the emulator (would allow the connection to 100% then drop - so probably not this)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
403 issue usually means files aren't in the right directory, or you have no web.config. Or pretty much what Jay was saying before is the issue "directory browsing turned off".
76% issue:
If you've been reading the comments you'll see why I said what I said. I think we're kinda off the OP now.

Users who are viewing this thread