2017 Year in Review

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
2017 was crazy for me. But anyhow, 2018 I might be "Nicer". I still will not like any of those bitch ass staff members (John J the Bitch man and Westyy). Gotta run

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
2017 wasn't so bad for myself. Passed my driving test, got a car, saw Eminem live for the 3rd time and also managed to see Liam Gallagher.

On the cards for 2018 for me is to get out of my retail job and actually get into a development job. Anything else will just be a bonus.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I think 2017 has been a great year for me and my family (mother/brother). If anything, one of the best years. All the years before, there was something we had to fight for or overcome somehow. Some issues that already was going for multiple years.

For myself, I finished college, started working fulltime, found out it wasn't the company I wanted to stay and switched jobs. Ended up in one of the major players in the Netherlands (and Europe), where the work is great, people are great and everything is just great. A place where I can grow and already have a future. It even already makes it possible for me to really help out financially at home.

On a personal level I finally reached out for help with depression and, what I now know is autism. I've worked really hard to maintain and revive some good friendships, and even found a new one which is now one of my best friends. Also finally put some people behind me which I should have done long ago.

I'm just so grateful for a lot of people in my life who've made it possible for me to turn everything around, teached me, listened to me or gave me advice. It's been a great year. And that's just for me. Also so proud of my little brother who conquered so much too. 2018 is gonna be the year to enjoy all the work we did in 2017.

Hell yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread