2 things that i need help on

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
AS my last Host is undergoing a new hosting name meaning i lost all files on that one i have 2 issues i am having
You must be registered for see images attach

1 is the catalog works but no image shows and 2nd i can't walk in the rooms i did have the fix on my old host but they lost the vps or not doing them no more so yeah
also how do i remove the cf_1 thing on the catalog when i buy things

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Update external variables I think you're missing the catalog for that? That is the new UI so make sure you have an icon folder as well.
Ctrl Shift J will tell u where images aren't found

Any errors on emu for walking? Or attempting to walk?

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Update external variables I think you're missing the catalog for that? That is the new UI so make sure you have an icon folder as well.
Ctrl Shift J will tell u where images aren't found

Any errors on emu for walking? Or attempting to walk?
No Errors are showing on EMu side attempted to click on the floor nothing and emu is R1 plus Emu R1

i just have to find the mising parts in the Realease 1 area if you can give me link or does sledmore still have it on his git hub @JayCustom

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
No Errors are showing on EMu side attempted to click on the floor nothing and emu is R1 plus Emu R1

i just have to find the mising parts in the Realease 1 area if you can give me link or does sledmore still have it on his git hub @JayCustom
what do u mean? if u are talking about build 1 or 2 it can be found here

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
The images for those needed to be added to database thing which is called catalog_promotions there you set up the image, etc. It links to c_images folder so should be like /albumn1584/adm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread