10 free games on Steam

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Saw a post about one of these games but haven't seen one about any of the others so made a thread about them. So there's 10 free games on Steam this weekend so grab them while you can, these games include:
Source where i found the games: .
Update: Apparently the games are only there to play for the weekend although it was unclear whether they were or not before.

Last edited:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Free for ever or just temporarily?
I'm not really sure about that tbh it doesn't mention it.

These aren't free, not right now at least(?);
Steam's free weekend kicks off at 10 a.m. PT tomorrow and includes the following titles, which Valve says will also be available for purchase "at tremendous savings."
I also just searched each one of them and they're all going a lot cheaper than original price, but not free
When i search them on Google and press the steam link it says the game is in my library so i guess it's started?

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
So I retract what I said, they're not free, they're all 75% off?
Hmm, that's odd because when you press one it says they are already ready to install.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Damn, it should've stated that somewhere on the site then. Haven't had a look at my Steam client yet. Updated the thread to note that they're just for the weekend.

Not sure what's happening here, i started the Payday install and there's the Payday heist which looks like it's to keep but comes with a 2 day trial of Payday 2 might just be with this game.

Users who are viewing this thread