GTA SA [0.3e] zGaming Roleplay [Kalcor]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
I'll set this straight, I am the offical Kalcor, I contacted iRage aka Mohammad, about his script, and he has ALLOWED me to post this, so here you go.

zGaming Roleplay

Copyright:
This script is copyrighted to iRage.
It may be edited, hosted, renamed, redistributed, etc. as long as credit is given to me.

Introduction:
This script was made from scratch and was being used in my community. Due to lots of reasons I've decided to shut it down and release the script for the sake of it.

My goal while creating this script was to make something similar to Next Generation Gaming's script along with few good features from other servers using my own scripting, no single script line was copied from any other script (Except for Crack Lab objects).

It took me two months to get the script to what it is right now. (23759 lines)

This script is fully created from scratch and is NOT a GF edit
I'm not providing any kind of scripting support for this script

Sources & Credits:
- SA-MP Development Team
- dudb & dutils (DracoBlue)
- foreach (Y_Less)
- sscanf2 (Y_Less)
- Whirlpool (Y_Less)
- zcmd (ZeeX)
- Streamer (Incognito)
- OnPlayerShootPlayer (wups)
- Progress Bar (Flávio Toribio)
- GetVehicleColor (RyDeR`)
- Crack Lab fixes (Next Generation Gaming)
- Maps (Spex & Nerty)
- Script (iRage)
- Whoever I forgot to mention

Features:
Factions: SAPD - Government - Hitman Agency - News Agency
Families: 10 Families Slots - Points
Jobs: Mechanic - Lawyer - Trucker - Fisher - Weapons Dealer - Weapons Smuggler - Drugs Dealer - Drugs Smuggler - Bodyguard - Boxer
Houses: Fully functioning dynamic houses with 10 different levels and interiors.
Businesses: Fully functioning dynamic businesses (24/7 Market - Clothes Shop - Ammunation - Advertisement Agency - Club - Fast Food).
Vehicles Dealership: Static vehicles dealership at Grotti's.
Doors: Fully functioning dynamic doors.
Mapicons: Fully functioning dynamic mapicons.
Gates: Fully functioning dynamic gates using 0.3e objects editor.
Toys: Fully functioning toys using 0.3e objects editor.
Telecom Company: Service owned by government for cellphone usages.
Bank Robbery: Bank Robberies system implemented.
Events: Basic events system that's good enough.
Protection: Anti Speed Hacks - Anti Weapon Hacks - Anti Server Advertisement - Anti NOP SetPlayerPos - Anti TP Smuggling - Whirlpool hashing
Admin System: 7 Different levels - Custom ban list (Not samp.ban) - Rangeban - Rangeban whitelist
VIP System: 4 Different levels with different features.

And more, find out yourself.

Note: Don't set your admin level via "Admin=" value, use "BizOwner=1" instead and /makeadmin yourself while IG.

Downloads:
- PWN source + Needed & Recommended files ( | | )
- Linux Plugins ( | | )
- Admin Account [PW: 123] ( | | )

To get the GM working you will also need to create 3 folders inside your scriptfiles folder (Case Sensitive):
- factions
- logs
- users

PM me with Mirror links, and I'll post them.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
Sorry man, this wasn't by me, it was by my friend iRage, on sa-mp forums, but thanks.

zachlive

Jul 29, 2012
Please help, Dynamic doors arnt working, and buisness, otherwise good script

(it wont let me exit/enter, even the ones witch were already set, example DMV, wont let me leave
I havnt tried houses yet...)

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Not the best release, as it is unstable, and kills your server, but I am trying to patch it up. It is okay, when it works.

It's nice to see, that people are paying attention to the GTA side of the forums.

Welldone.

zachlive

Jul 29, 2012
Not the best release, as it is unstable, and kills your server, but I am trying to patch it up. It is okay, when it works.

It's nice to see, that people are paying attention to the GTA side of the forums.

Welldone.
Thank you for trying to patch it, I am a newb scripter and cannot do stuff like that, can you message me if you get it fixed, I would love you for ever.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012

Welldone.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
It is not copy-rights or patented at all.

You can not just say it is copy-righted. You can request people leave credits but that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread