IP: 176.31.142.80:7784
Hosted: Yes
Version: 0.3e
MaxPlayers: 37

Forums/Website:

SFCNR Image Hosting

Official server videos:

Guide:

First thing is the jobs you pick they're are many skills you would like to pick in the server.I will list down all the skills in the server.

• Rapist - Available to rape a player and have a chance to infect a player with STI.

• Drug dealer -Available to sell drugs to the players if they use /drugdealer.

• Weapon Dealer - Available to sell weapons and vest to the players if they have use /weapondealer.And weapon dealer skill/job is a fast money making in the server

• Hitman - Hitmans usually are around on the server if a player/s place a hit on the player the hitmans will kill the player and the hitman will get the money.

SFPD - San Fierro Police Department works with the other law enforcements agencies like Army FBI SWAT and CIA. Screenshot of SFPD HQ.

Army - Army is a good class for everyone but they have requirements. Army can fly Hunters and Hydras and Drive Rhino's! Everyone wants to be an army don't they?.

FBI - These are a good class for everyone they have fast cars like in the CIA!

CIA - Is the Second best class in the server they uses satellite to track down most wanted's suspects in the server. They can spectate all players by using a satellite but to get into the CIA you need to apply for it.

SWAT - Are a Undercover class but SWAT is a good class for everyone i suggest to you! When there is a Most Wanted people SWAT will go undercover and catch the Most Wanted Players or have a Warrant of Arrest.

Civilians- There are many robbing places in San Fierro like Supa Save Victim Binco and many more. You can find the Supa Save on the radar black man with a green shirt. And Victim Binco are every we're but be careful of the nearby patroll cops and army where you rob shops.

Why should you join?

International - speak any language you want.
Friendly Administrators - they are always there to offer you support.
House system - your can own up to two houses.
Vehicle system - you can own your own car when you buy your houses.
Civilian/CIA/FBI/Army/Swat as classes - you can apply for factions at our forums/website, plenty of jobs to choose as a civilian.
Robbing System - A very unique robbing system.
Roadblock System for law enforcements.
Radio System - (/radio) listen live to the latest hits (lil wayne, pitbull, etc)
Over 110 commands, and still counting!
Anti-Spam System - Spamming is not allowed, neither advertising so you will get kicked/banned.
There are 2 Saving systems to prevent hackers and better saving for stats.
Its a 24/7 server, which means it's online the whole day,and has no lagg.

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
Hi, I am new to this whole SA-MP (San Andreas Multi-Player) Thing, But i want to try it.. When i connect to your it says Cannot connect then Re-freshing, It's always like that any Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread