Flash >✶Habjoy Hotel✶< *Hiring Now! ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalzer

Nov 8, 2018
Hello, and welcome to Habjoy!

First and foremost, many of you have been wondering and disappointed in habjoy, This was mainly because of the user Alex Matterson owning habjoy after many discussions it was best that me and Mark fire Alex completely and take back our domain, He never had control over the domain he just ran the hotel for us & continued development as we'd be VERY VERY busy with college. He's completely been fired and taken out of the company and will not be returning ever.

After months of hard work and development, we gladly and warmly welcome you to ! After taking a summer off to make the hotel better for our users, all of our Staff are excited to meet everyone and begin their duties. Be sure to say “Hi!” if you see one of us around the hotel.

Before you jump into the hotel, there are a couple of things that must be covered :

• We will be hiring staff in the next week, so make sure you keep an eye out on the news articles!
• We will only be hiring people who are fit to work for us.
• We will be hiring a developer to help us on our mission.

Unique things about that you cant find anywhere else :
  • A strong economy
  • Finely edited CMS
  • The most friendly staff around
  • One of the most welcoming community around
Issues that we know about :
  • Some users stuck on 76% - We're working to fix this as soon as possible.
Below will show screenshots of the most unique parts of ! Enjoy!

c81dIoD.png

8o3fagI.png

bcN5i1X.png

as6ZyO7.png

Lastly, the staff would like to very much thank you for choosing Habjoy. We look forward to meeting you all.

See you soon!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hello, and welcome to Habjoy!

First and foremost, many of you have been wondering and disappointed in habjoy, This was mainly because of the user Alex Matterson owning habjoy after many discussions it was best that me and Mark fire Alex completely and take back our domain, He never had control over the domain he just ran the hotel for us & continued development as we'd be VERY VERY busy with college. He's completely been fired and taken out of the company and will not be returning ever.

After months of hard work and development, we gladly and warmly welcome you to ! After taking a summer off to make the hotel better for our users, all of our Staff are excited to meet everyone and begin their duties. Be sure to say “Hi!” if you see one of us around the hotel.

Before you jump into the hotel, there are a couple of things that must be covered :

• We will be hiring staff in the next week, so make sure you keep an eye out on the news articles!
• We will only be hiring people who are fit to work for us.
• We will be hiring a developer to help us on our mission.

Unique things about that you cant find anywhere else :
  • A strong economy
  • Finely edited CMS
  • The most friendly staff around
  • One of the most welcoming community around
Issues that we know about :
  • Some users stuck on 76% - We're working to fix this as soon as possible.
Below will show screenshots of the most unique parts of ! Enjoy!

c81dIoD.png

8o3fagI.png

bcN5i1X.png

as6ZyO7.png

Lastly, the staff would like to very much thank you for choosing Habjoy. We look forward to meeting you all.

See you soon!
Another thread lol. Goodluck I guess.

Kalzer

Nov 8, 2018
this is still alex mattherson
Its really not. Stop making assumptions and get your facts right before you start accusing people of being someone, me and mark fired alex for multiple reasons we are not him at all via explained in the thread what happend to him.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Why does everyone say on there title that they are "hiring" when really they aren't.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
But whats so unique about this retro? You can't just open a hotel with the same files being used for ages lol. Like for instance, Habpop is about pixel artists, NGH is about custom features, Fresh is old school type, Boon is the generic Habbo. What is your theme?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i think you need to stop closing and reopening... how are you meant to build a community when you just shut down all the time, there is no different features than generic habbo but good luck i guess

Kalzer

Nov 8, 2018
I'm working on custom features as I am writing this. We are new so please bare with us.

i think you need to stop closing and reopening... how are you meant to build a community when you just shut down all the time, there is no different features than generic habbo but good luck i guess
Thanks for the message BR4N, When working on habjoy me and mark had to keep closing the site due to college and alex kept closing and leaving and then begging us to come back, We're now spending our time when not at college working on habjoy & Alex will not be returning as he's not fit to run any retro

Many thanks

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
I'm working on custom features as I am writing this. We are new so please bare with us.

Thanks for the message BR4N, When working on habjoy me and mark had to keep closing the site due to college and alex kept closing and leaving and then begging us to come back, We're now spending our time when not at college working on habjoy & Alex will not be returning as he's not fit to run any retro

Many thanks

And you are? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread