★ Zipto Hotel ★ Hiring ★ Friendly staff ★ Join now ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalPudding

MySQL Failed to load {motto}
Dec 18, 2017
ABOUT ZIPTO HOTEL
Zipto Hotel is a new hotel, which has just opened its doors! With an excellent economy, dedicated & experienced developers/staff, an nice looking catalog, friendly staff - we can guarantee a pleasant experience to our economy. With paid protection and dedicated hosting, our hotel will be speedy and secure. And of course there will be some glitches what we havent noticed but let us know so we can fix them!

SETUP
Our web-side is powered by BrainCMS. For client, we use an Arcturus Emulator because it is a stable. Lastly, MariaDB is used for our database(s).

HISTORY
This hotel is NOT the same Zipto Hotel that was popular back in the days, you may ask why i have named it Zipto? Well i had alot of good memories about it and i have talked to the founder of the old Zipto that is it fine if i create hotel with name "Zipto" and he said he doesnt mind so thats it.

VIP
And what makes Zipto so different to other hotels? We have a 100% chance to get free VIP just by participating to events and collecting a certain amount of diamonds or of course if you dont like events you can just buy it for money.

SOME FEATURES
  • Password resets (Via email)
  • Large selection of custom clothing
  • Custom UI
  • Custom sounds
  • Large selection of custom enables (over 700 working enables)
  • You can buy VIP with diamonds or with money
  • Working Jukebox's & Disc's
LINK

SCREENSHOTS

You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Nice to see another Arcturus emulator, sadly I don't like Brain at all.

Good luck :)

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
ABOUT ZIPTO HOTEL
Zipto Hotel is a new hotel, which has just opened its doors! With an excellent economy, dedicated & experienced developers/staff, an nice looking catalog, friendly staff - we can guarantee a pleasant experience to our economy. With paid protection and dedicated hosting, our hotel will be speedy and secure. And of course there will be some glitches what we havent noticed but let us know so we can fix them!

SETUP
Our web-side is powered by BrainCMS. For client, we use an Arcturus Emulator because it is a stable. Lastly, MariaDB is used for our database(s).

HISTORY
This hotel is NOT the same Zipto Hotel that was popular back in the days, you may ask why i have named it Zipto? Well i had alot of good memories about it and i have talked to the founder of the old Zipto that is it fine if i create hotel with name "Zipto" and he said he doesnt mind so thats it.

VIP
And what makes Zipto so different to other hotels? We have a 100% chance to get free VIP just by participating to events and collecting a certain amount of diamonds or of course if you dont like events you can just buy it for money.

SOME FEATURES
  • Password resets (Via email)
  • Large selection of custom clothing
  • Custom UI
  • Custom sounds
  • Large selection of custom enables (over 700 working enables)
  • You can buy VIP with diamonds or with money
  • Working Jukebox's & Disc's
LINK

SCREENSHOTS

Does the password reset feature actually work?

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
Not a fan of BrainCMS and the theme is overused. Looks alright, could use more features. Best of look though!

AnalPudding

MySQL Failed to load {motto}
Dec 18, 2017
Nice hotel // good effort 8/10 do you have a discord server?
Yes here is the link and thanks i appreciate honest feedback :)
Post automatically merged:

Does the password reset feature actually work?
Just tried it out and apparently its not working 100% so i have disabled it until i fix it but should work soon...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread