Flash ★ XABBO.ORG - Every family has a story, welcome to ours! ★

Ramy

Feb 6, 2016
discologo.png

coollogo_com-287451489.png
Xabbo Hotel is a brand new retro that has been launched since a couple of months ago. Finally, after two months of testing, Xabbo Hotel has been launched today, 15th March 2018. Xabbo is running on an edited Plus Emulator/Quaser Emulator version, edit just to fulfill your needs in a clean, and organized matter. Xabbo also uses a unique copy of RevCMS for its website with a special HK designed and created specially for Xabbo.

(All credits to those who released the Emulator & Revcms basic theme, as well as their original creators ofcourse & all credits to Xabbo founders for the hard work in editing them to fit for the Xabbo community we hope to create)

coollogo_com-212821258.png
- Simple index & register page.
- Main page (/me) that displays your credits, duckets and diamonds, as well as the client login button. It also includes the latest news, Upbeat radio, user/gamer of the week, hotel statistics and top 3 users. (Everything you need in just one page!)
- Profile page that includes your looks, a brief information about your account, your rooms, groups, badges and your rank.
- Settings page where you can fix your motto, mail, password and ingame settings.
- Community page that displays latest news box, random VIP users, and most crowded rooms.
- News page which includes the latest news articles list, and all the information related to this article (Comments are disabled ATM)
- Leaderboards page for the top players on Xabbo with the highest scores/currencies.
- Staff page which includes all of the Xabbo Management that monitors Xabbo and work behind the scenes to present the best service for you.
- VIP Page which includes the list of users that have the Premium VIP rank.

oqTiiYk.jpg
coollogo_com-66331687.png
- Fullscreen to expand your viewing screen & Rules for the regulations you must follow on Xabbo.
- For starters, you recieve 25K credits & duckets. If you already had an account during the BETA period, you will recieve x2 this amount as a gift for your effort and loyalty.
- A whole unique commands box ONLY for Xabbo!
- Badges description have been removed from Xabbo.
- All pets are muted.
- Although the HC button has been removed from your purse bar, but you must buy HC to unlock certain features on Xabbo.
- Navigator, inventory, and other boxes have been recolored!
- Pictures have been added to certain alerts!
- Catalogue is updated regularly.
- Clothes are updated and free to use for everyone.
- 20+ Custom pets have been added!
- GOTW Points have been replaced by Stars, which will have a special usage that hasn't been announced yet!

WwG4F4a.png
DYT8rLD.png

coollogo_com-153743716.png

There are 3 Official groups on Xabbo:
216.gif
Xabbo Hotel
213.gif
Xabbo Staff Team
214.gif
Trusted Dealers

coollogo_com-217582033.png
- Xabbo Hotel is using the currency: Diamonds for rares.
- Rares section is publicly opened for everyone
- All rares are non-numbered except for the LTD Rares.
- You can convert credits & duckets to diamonds by going to Furniture -> Exchanges -> Diamonds
- 1 Diamond = 2500 Credits + 250 Duckets
- Diamonds will be given out in staff hosted events & in the Store.
- Users that help build our rares community & pay all their bets will join the trusted dealers group which will give them alot of special privilages that will be announced soon...

jjgwCj1.png

Jl4RrhQ.png

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Your site has some elements that I find both simple and stylish, good job.
I think you should leave the original Plus developers names in the :about command though

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Your site has some elements that I find both simple and stylish, good job.
I think you should leave the original Plus developers names in the :about command though
Depends which version of Plus. I'm pretty sure R2/R3 credits were left as "DevBest Community".

Nonetheless, good luck with your hotel, the CMS looks nice.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i've seen that index a bunch of times on various hotels, i've even had it on mine once upon a time.. but nice stuff :)

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Not bad, I like it how you changed he colours of some bits and blobs on swfs. Hotel does seem to have potential but as always. Same files but Goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread