Flash ★ Obbo Hotel ★ 24/7 ★ Professional Staff ★ No Lag ★ Latest UI ★ 100+ ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Why Join Obbo Hotel?

Obbo Hotel is a place were users come to chill and Hangout. It's also a place that you can make new friends and reunite with old friends. At Obbo Hotel we don't expect much from our users just their time and support. Obbo is more than a average hotel, it has a lot of potential. At least try Obbo hotel out before judging it by its cover!

More information:

We have a great community and stable economy, we're also looking for staff that can make Obbo hotel a better place so users can have a good time while being on Obbo hotel. We are always updating the hotel to keep it a more fun place for the users so they feel like a home while being online. Obbo is a multi language hotel so anyone is able to join no matter what language you speak, there are English and other languages staff that can help you. It will feel more different than other hotels as it isn't just English users online, there are other languages that are welcoming and are always looking for new friends.

The economy is very different from your average English hotel, instead of buying Limited editions from the catalog it is bought with Diamonds. Therefore a Rare is an actual rare as there not easy to gain unless your wealthy. There are many other ways you can buy rares such as converting credits to diamonds which will be coming soon.

Obbo hotel reaches a minimum of 130 - 150 users daily, we want to see how it will turn out in the end with more than just one language. At the moment there will be many more Portuguese users than English users so it can be a challenge to understand other users, but this will all change once our English community gets bigger which will lead Obbo hotel to become a new playground for users. If you have any questions or ideas then please feel free to comment below as it will help us grow a stronger community and make it different from the other retros out there.

Links:

Portuguese -
English -

Hotel Features:

- Diamonds shop
- 50k Credits at start
- 1k Duckets at start
- Multi language users playing together
- Working wired
- Badge Shop
- Latest furniture
- Daily Events
- Room editor [Fully working]
- Working groups
- Working Relationships
- Achievements & Quests
- Custom commands

Portuguese Index:
K7p0zLc.png

English Index + Client images:

vQB9Yco.png

X198Fp6.png

6OXsTWh.png

ik9E8kq.png

HpSBrIM.png

Note: English CMS is still being worked on alongside with the English client. If there are any suggestions or ideas on how to improve Obbo then feel free to post it. The reason why there are no images for the Portuguese is because it's similar to the English images but obviously in Portuguese language.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It does look good, but since when is this Port forum?

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
i think only the client is portugese now
just change you're external text to the english one and it will be fixed

Looks good btw

Reactions: 0AK

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Why would he ruin it for port players?

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
For English users it will be in English, we're still working on stuff such as catalog, but other than that it wont ruin anything. And for Portuguese it will be the same for them as it was before :p

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Well it looks good at this point you need great Event Staff/Managers, I hope your hotel gets even bigger!

Reactions: 0AK

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I don't see why this thread is still here, if you're going to be a multilingual hotel then at-least do it properly.

Also, very creative hotel name - I wonder which genius came up with that.
SledmoreFace.png

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Sorry about the late reply, I had joined this just after a year this was already open, so it sure wasn't me who picked the name. And what do you mean by this message? " I don't see why this thread is still here, if you're going to be a multilingual hotel then at-least do it properly. ". Thanks for your feedback though as you're a very well known and respected developer on retros these days :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread