★ Fuse ★ New UI ★ r63B ★ Custom CMS ★ Now Hiring! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Q7Jh9cV.gif

★ Fuse ★ New UI ★ r63B ★ Custom CMS ★ Now Hiring! ★
★ Prepare to experience the most unique hotel experience on the web! ★​

Are you tired of the same old boring hotel layouts, client layouts, exact copies of Habbo's UI, and the lack of professional staff on retros? Well, so are we, and that's why we started Fuse Hotel. Fuse is designed and operated by some of the best web developers and software developers that are still involved with the retro scene.

It's time for you to join a real hotel, one that cares about it's users' safety and security as well as a fast, efficient, and user-friendly client experience. Our team of well trained developers put forth their best efforts to provide a unique and smooth experience while playing on the hotel and using the site itself.

The majority of our layouts have been made by scratch and this is because if we want to provide the best experience for our users, we need something that really separates us from the rest!

Fuse is not some cheap hotel that runs on a small Windows VPS without any security or protection. We put forth our own funds raised from transactions with users and donations to purchase a variety of servers and make the site fast and smooth for our users. We can only expect the best and the most users necessary if we have the best and most servers necessary for those users.

Screenshot:
ERSXKim.png

Still not convinced? Check us out @

Got any questions? Feel free to PM me!​

Credits:
Index - @JacobLucado
CMS - Me
ASE - Mikkel (Our second developer)

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Interesting start on the website, but needs a lot more added to it content wise. Anyways, see you on client :)

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
Can you tell me exactly why it is shit?

CMS is still in BETA! I use excessive amounts of time on this project! :)
Cos you've advertised countless times on a hotel I'm staff on expecting people to join, we're a strong community. :) Not only this, I just don't like the CMS etc.
Goodluck tho?

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Cos you've advertised countless times on a hotel I'm staff on expecting people to join, we're a strong community. :)
Goodluck tho?
Yeah, I don't do hotel advertising.. I apologize for the inconvience. Good luck too :)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I'd say before you open that you're finished with the CMS, or atleast have way more content. You don't have any way to make articles since they don't work. Account profiles and settings don't work. Definitely should construct the CMS more before going public. Goodluck otherwise, nice to see a new CMS design and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished hopefully.

rickymenier

May 26, 2010
It's a simple CMS design, but one I haven't seen before. So I like that. As everyone stated though, features. I know more will be added in due time, but some things should've been made from the start. Say VIP (seeing as some commands are blocked, I assume they are vip or higher).
So far, this is the only hotel that hasn't randomly disconnected me every 30 minutes or so. Catalog should've been one of your main focuses. Users either spend time hanging out, playing events, or looking in the catalog. I personally look at the catalog first whenever I enter a new hotel. Some stuff is missing, some stuff is in the wrong section, and it looks disorganized.

Can't really comment on anything else besides that at the moment. There's potential, just depends on how you bring it out. Good luck with everything!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not a fan of the CMS & I also dislike how you've added your name to the Credits list for Sledmores Plus, anyhow good luck.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Not a fan of the CMS & I also dislike how you've added your name to the Credits list for Sledmores Plus, anyhow good luck.
My name is added to the credits list due to the fact that I have fully done forums, but have not released them yet, also I have made a massive clean up throughout the source code.
(41 commits) :

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
This hotel is dead and really boring, any features that you boast about are wasted because you don't seem to know how to get new users.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
This hotel is dead and really boring, any features that you boast about are wasted because you don't seem to know how to get new users.
That's quite a broad statement in'it? You apparently do not know anything about creating a community. Things takes time to process, users that comes in one day doesn't stay.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
That's quite a broad statement in'it? You apparently do not know anything about creating a community. Things takes time to process, users that comes in one day doesn't stay.
In half a month you barely get 6 users daily and 3/6 of those users are staff so it's not much of a community you're creating. There's been new hotels opening a few days ago that get 5 times your user count, you're doing something wrong. Shouldn't waste your money for 2-3 users that play.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
In half a month you barely get 6 users daily and 3/6 of those users are staff so it's not much of a community you're creating. There's been new hotels opening a few days ago that get 5 times your user count, you're doing something wrong. Shouldn't waste your money for 2-3 users that play.
As far as I can count on my user statistics we have a pretty strong user base with 400 users registered and ~15-17 peak a/day. Where's your point?

Purid33

Aug 31, 2015
I checked it out, nothing too special. You need to figure out a way to get people to want to join your hotel. There's 500 other hotels who provide the same exact thing your hotel provides.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
On Topic - Not that unique but good.

Off Topic -

everything about it is shit.
You cant talk you cant even setup a hotel and edit a CMS to look decent I actually offered to help you but you said your capable of making a decent hotel,
Dont to smack about other people when they can do many better things than you, Have Some Logic and think.. The World is Straight forward

Thank before you speak @Santana

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
I would like to join your hotel i know when ever a new hotel opens up lots of people diss other owners cause they think they are better no is better then nobody so please ignore people who says bad comments. other wise great hotel 6/10

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Your index and register is nice, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread