Flash ★ Dream Hotel ★ Where dreams come true! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDOfficial

Oct 3, 2017
Veyhzul.png
About Dream
Dream Hotel was officially opened to the public from 9:59pm AEST on Sunday the 15th of October! The Hotel is run by a highly experienced Administrative and Management team who’ve been working constantly for the past two weeks to open the hotel. Dream Hotel was opened by a team of dedicated staff, who wanted to put their time into creating a fun user-friendly private Habbo server. The Staff Team or “Dream Team,” always put the user experience first. We want our hotel to strive and be a platform for creativity, meeting friends and more! All Dream users start with 20,000 Coins, 20,000 Duckets, and 5,000 Diamonds!

What makes Dream stand out?
The hardest part about maintaining/operating a private Habbo server, is getting users to join. To make users join we have to stand out, this is why Dream goes for the simplistic vibe. We focus on two aspects, heavily on the staff-user interaction, and also on utilizing the latest features to attract users.

We have many features that make us stand out, including:
  • A simplistic user interface
  • Experienced and dedicated staff team
  • Improved/stable version of PlusEMU (edited by development team)
  • Improved/stable version of RevCMS (edited by development team)
We also don’t intend to rip-off other developers work, we give full credit where necessary.

Regarding the “Dream Team”
All members of the Staff Team or “Dream Team” are experienced members of the community, each have come from either various roles in Habbo Fansites or Habbo Retros to create an iconic private Habbo server! Our staff know how to deal with various situations and are carefully monitored 24/7 by the Administrative team of the hotel.

Another thing you may notice about our hotel is the ranking compared to other private Habbo servers, as we try to be realistic as possible, we follow a more realistic/suitable staff format, this is why our ranks from highest-lowest are:
Administration > Management > Moderation
The Senior Administration team believes this format to be more appropriate.

Screenshots of Dream
7c_cwo52Rwu8oQ3MswG4Zg.png

G4G48I7dRN252aOO-tdpEg.png

rAmfR4G5TZGTEOkZas2S8g.png

coySWm2LRD_ShOArkBCHnw.png

MmMiuWWGSqijtpLat2gVRw.png

Join us today!
(Domain is changing in upcoming weeks)

PS: The Hotel is still in the BETA phase and is subject to testing/edits in the upcoming days!

Regards,
Dream Administration

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Veyhzul.png
About Dream
Dream Hotel was officially opened to the public from 9:59pm AEST on Sunday the 15th of October! The Hotel is run by a highly experienced Administrative and Management team who’ve been working constantly for the past two weeks to open the hotel. Dream Hotel was opened by a team of dedicated staff, who wanted to put their time into creating a fun user-friendly private Habbo server. The Staff Team or “Dream Team,” always put the user experience first. We want our hotel to strive and be a platform for creativity, meeting friends and more! All Dream users start with 20,000 Coins, 20,000 Duckets, and 5,000 Diamonds!

What makes Dream stand out?
The hardest part about maintaining/operating a private Habbo server, is getting users to join. To make users join we have to stand out, this is why Dream goes for the simplistic vibe. We focus on two aspects, heavily on the staff-user interaction, and also on utilizing the latest features to attract users.

We have many features that make us stand out, including:
  • A simplistic user interface
  • Experienced and dedicated staff team
  • Improved/stable version of PlusEMU (edited by development team)
  • Improved/stable version of RevCMS (edited by development team)
We also don’t intend to rip-off other developers work, we give full credit where necessary.

Regarding the “Dream Team”
All members of the Staff Team or “Dream Team” are experienced members of the community, each have come from either various roles in Habbo Fansites or Habbo Retros to create an iconic private Habbo server! Our staff know how to deal with various situations and are carefully monitored 24/7 by the Administrative team of the hotel.

Another thing you may notice about our hotel is the ranking compared to other private Habbo servers, as we try to be realistic as possible, we follow a more realistic/suitable staff format, this is why our ranks from highest-lowest are:
Administration > Management > Moderation
The Senior Administration team believes this format to be more appropriate.

Screenshots of Dream
7c_cwo52Rwu8oQ3MswG4Zg.png

G4G48I7dRN252aOO-tdpEg.png

rAmfR4G5TZGTEOkZas2S8g.png

coySWm2LRD_ShOArkBCHnw.png

MmMiuWWGSqijtpLat2gVRw.png

Join us today!
(Domain is changing in upcoming weeks)

PS: The Hotel is still in the BETA phase and is subject to testing/edits in the upcoming days!

Regards,
Dream Administration
I am really not a fan of the CMS. Other then that its good. I wish you the best and I just want to know what makes Dream different from other hotels?

HDOfficial

Oct 3, 2017
I am really not a fan of the CMS. Other then that its good. I wish you the best and I just want to know what makes Dream different from other hotels?
The CMS is still obviously in BETA mode and is still heavily being edited by the Development/Administration team! If you have any ideas feel free to message us!
What makes us original, is simply the community aspect, it's a bit clichè but it's the truth, we try to have a simplistic vibe and just focus on that staff-user interaction!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
For starters, tried registering not working. even went on a vpn to try registering, nothing changed.

hW97ItUOTAqyVgNaY3aaTA.png

but honestly would be best to keep in closed beta stages to develop more feature wises cus i don't see much of why people would want to play this over popular retros atm.

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
I mean it's not bad dude, releasing it on it's Beta however is to soon I suggest re releasing it when it's launched as I've come across a few errors by just trying to register.

Good luck.

HDOfficial

Oct 3, 2017
For starters, tried registering not working. even went on a vpn to try registering, nothing changed.

hW97ItUOTAqyVgNaY3aaTA.png

but honestly would be best to keep in closed beta stages to develop more feature wises cus i don't see much of why people would want to play this over popular retros atm.
i agree, some people are so quick to start advertising a hotel that isnt even done yet. i would do more updates with the cms and emulator and actually make it look finished and presentable then start advertising and use peoples criticism on improving it further. like i said the cms looks decent just looks a little empty. i would change the topbg or bg to something different and get a custom logo

Thanks for your constructive criticism's, unlike some people who would just attack us.
We recently fixed the registration/index page, our Development team is aware of the issue and hopefully it wont happen again!

We have been planning the hotel for about 3 weeks now, we just wanted it to open in all honesty. We will push the advertisement more after our BETA phases, we were just looking for users to test it out.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
  • You have too many staff members ...
  • CMS is the same boring old theme that all hotels seem to use.
  • Catalog is nice and organized.
  • The welcome lounge isn't very welcoming .. it looks kinda bland.
  • " All Dream users start with 20,000 Coins, 20,000 Duckets, and 5,000 Diamonds!" - This is how hotel economies go to shit. Lower this, and make it much more reasonable.

This could improve, provided you keep updating and working on this.

Reactions: Joe

HDOfficial

Oct 3, 2017
  • You have too many staff members ...
  • CMS is the same boring old theme that all hotels seem to use.
  • Catalog is nice and organized.
  • The welcome lounge isn't very welcoming .. it looks kinda bland.
  • " All Dream users start with 20,000 Coins, 20,000 Duckets, and 5,000 Diamonds!" - This is how hotel economies go to shit. Lower this, and make it much more reasonable.
This could improve, provided you keep updating and working on this.
We don't believe in the "too many staff members," we're a strong team and have thought of the idea in recent weeks. Isn't it better to have more people dedicated towards maintaining/improving the hotel rather than say like 3 people.
The CMS is still being heavily modified, it will change in upcoming weeks.
Thank you!
The lounge is in the process of being changed, it was made a few weeks ago.
The coins we start users with is appropriate to fit with our pricing/awards, the economy is on a higher level, if we put this in legitimate terms, think of us like Japan. 2000 Yen sounds like a lot, but isnt.

Thanks for your recommendations!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
We don't believe in the "too many staff members," we're a strong team and have thought of the idea in recent weeks. Isn't it better to have more people dedicated towards maintaining/improving the hotel rather than say like 3 people.
The CMS is still being heavily modified, it will change in upcoming weeks.
Thank you!
The lounge is in the process of being changed, it was made a few weeks ago.
The coins we start users with is appropriate to fit with our pricing/awards, the economy is on a higher level, if we put this in legitimate terms, think of us like Japan. 2000 Yen sounds like a lot, but isnt.

Thanks for your recommendations!
No offence but if you want a successful hotel, you need to structure a staff team like so:

• Around the user base: such as 2 mods (10 users)
  • If you increase in users: Hire 1 more mod
  • If you decrease in users: Sack the least active off

Having 12+ staff for example on a hotel that peaks around 4-5 users is really bad honestly. You have to give it a fair play to the big ones such as fresh and boon cus they honestly get thousands and will need tons of mods to moderate.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
No offence but if you want a successful hotel, you need to structure a staff team like so:

• Around the user base: such as 2 mods (10 users)
  • If you increase in users: Hire 1 more mod
  • If you decrease in users: Sack the least active off

Having 12+ staff for example on a hotel that peaks around 4-5 users is really bad honestly. You have to give it a fair play to the big ones such as fresh and boon cus they honestly get thousands and will need tons of mods to moderate.
In my opinion you're wrong.. and right?.. I think it's good to structure your moderation team around the user base. HOWEVER, it's a good idea to hire Managers to take some of the slack of yourself and have fixed rolls. I.e Events Manager, Community Manager, Backend Admin, Senior Moderator, ext.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
In my opinion you're wrong.. and right?.. I think it's good to structure your moderation team around the user base. HOWEVER, it's a good idea to hire Managers to take some of the slack of yourself and have fixed rolls. I.e Events Manager, Community Manager, Backend Admin, Senior Moderator, ext.
Ideally though, a manager can do events + moderation. same as the moderator they can do events. You don't need extra roles such as events staff, managers, etc imp. likee what I use to do is;

Senior Mod
Admin (if needed)
Management

I'm not that keen on people who make ranks for ownership cus its basically managing the hotel. But yeah i guess I am fond of the roles behind the scenes such as backend developers, admins etc but not being publicly displayed in an aspect.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Ideally though, a manager can do events + moderation. same as the moderator they can do events. You don't need extra roles such as events staff, managers, etc imp. likee what I use to do is;

Senior Mod
Admin (if needed)
Management

I'm not that keen on people who make ranks for ownership cus its basically managing the hotel. But yeah i guess I am fond of the roles behind the scenes such as backend developers, admins etc but not being publicly displayed in an aspect.
I'm not talking about events staff (I think they're stupid). By events I'm talking about handling (?)OTW every week and creating big events for the hotel to participate in, maybe even seasonal events if that makes more sense. All staff should host events regularly to keep the hotel fresh and entertaining for their users.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I'm not talking about events staff (I think they're stupid). By events I'm talking about handling (?)OTW every week and creating big events for the hotel to participate in, maybe even seasonal events if that makes more sense. All staff should host events regularly to keep the hotel fresh and entertaining for their users.
yeah 100% agree with you there. just not a fan of how you see other hotels will bring up so many roles where it makes their staff team just look so shit

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Honestly, these are the only ranks you need - you could even just remove the owners rank and have managers as the owner rank.
hTeY-erDSDCDtTz3DNyPfw.png

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
@Owen i disagree, when NGH had it's peak in 2011 at over 900 users, we had 11 people in our staff team, and 8 hidden staff members for emergency reasons if we were offline. Don't get me wrong at low usercounts yeah you shouldnt have more staff than users, but he makes a point. It's better to have 10 staff in different time zones than 3 staff all in BST for example. And @Menkz I also disagree, want to know why? Here's my ranks table, and it's always been this way on NGH. I disagree on managers having the same rank as founders, as why would they need access to developer commands, or ;shutdown etc?

Great work as it's a beta, I know you'll get there in time, just take things slowly and spend your time on it!
T1ek4tw.png

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
@Owen i disagree, when NGH had it's peak in 2011 at over 900 users, we had 11 people in our staff team, and 8 hidden staff members for emergency reasons if we were offline. Don't get me wrong at low usercounts yeah you shouldnt have more staff than users, but he makes a point. It's better to have 10 staff in different time zones than 3 staff all in BST for example. And @Menkz I also disagree, want to know why? Here's my ranks table, and it's always been this way on NGH. I disagree on managers having the same rank as founders, as why would they need access to developer commands, or ;shutdown etc?

Great work as it's a beta, I know you'll get there in time, just take things slowly and spend your time on it!
T1ek4tw.png
Some key words you said. 900 users... thats understandable to have 10-15 staff hired. In my statement above i said it should be based around user base expanding which NGH obvs did when it expanded.

yeah regions is good but honestly for a low user count hotel, no mate. NGH is far from different to even compare to this hotel.

and tbh managers and founders are literally the same rank. They both run the hotel technically. I don't even know why you would have :shutdown as a command in your hotel, its rather best to do that via your vps to avoid managers/founders accounts being hacked etc etc.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010

T1ek4tw.png

It's simple. Give the "manager" rank to those that are trusted and don't bring anyone up to that rank unless you're sure.
Make the Admin rank the max they could ever get - and don't forget, plus emu has a subscriptions table for VIP and shit like that.
YZoQciNbQDqdJws_e3UnHw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread