Flash • XabboRP • Friendly Community • Stable Economy •

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZipTie97

Mar 6, 2019

You must be registered for see images attach

Featuring:
• Apartments for Sale • Brotein (Str. Boost) • Energy Drinks (Energy Boost) • Stable Economy •
• Medkits • Create a Business • Manage a Business • Turfs • Taxis • Phones • Prison • 24/7 Uptime •
• More Features Being Added! •

• Hotel Information: •
• Opened March 8th, 2019 • Our Motto: "To strive at becoming the best RP within the community".
Xabbo City Police Department, Chief Interviews; Now Open! •
Xabbo City Hospital, Director Interviews; Now Open! •
• Other Corporation Positions Available! •
• City Government Positions Available! •

Further Hotel Description •
XabboRP is a Role-Playing Habbo Retro made to enact a similar life-like reality. The Goal of the XabboRP's Staff is to improve, fix, and expand the City (or Hotel) to the best of their ability, while at the same time assisting users with any help or information that they might need. Also, please remember... although XabboRP has Opened, we are however still in Open Beta, and their for have several small glitches around the Hotel that we are doing our best to fix as fast as possible. It is also possible there may be glitches we're unaware of, and may need assistance in finding these glitches, so we can eventually Open in Alpha!

Screenshots: •

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
The CMS is nice.. it's unique however I feel like the Nav buttons lets it down massively.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The CMS is nice.. it's unique however I feel like the Nav buttons lets it down massively.
CMS is not unique, it was more common than rev back a few years ago for the RP scene.

Which is a glorified edit of RageRP v2

And

Not feeling too confident on people who buy hotel hosting, because the fun is learning how to build it yourself and change it up.

ZipTie97

Mar 6, 2019
CMS is not unique, it was more common than rev back a few years ago for the RP scene.

Which is a glorified edit of RageRP v2

And

Not feeling too confident on people who buy hotel hosting, because the fun is learning how to build it yourself and change it up.
I was trying to look for a good point. ;)

Yeah I must admit, Give it a month before it closes. epichosts is never promising.

Hello LeChris & Diddy!

Although I'd agree, making an RP/Retro from the Beginning does indeed have it's perks/advantages and does indeed show for a better dedication - However - Given I myself am doing everything but the rooms inside the rp Solo, it makes it rough - especially lacking the almost-advanced skill needed for coding, and the time to do it. I can't really argue with what was already made prior to my taking on the idea to start an RP, however, I can definitely tell you things have been, are, and will continue to be edited for better user improvement, and enhancement, for users experience.
With that, I'm more then happy to take positive feedback, or suggestions to improve things around the site and hotel. The goals to create a community that's Fair, Realistic, and Enjoyable, and to improve on the idea of a Community and RP Similar to one like our Everyday Life-Style, with the exception that it has it's own Custom Laws, and Government - which of course, are all based off ideas, and aspects of Real World.
I'd also like to note that we do have the domain of , however, the Hotel came before the Domain, and thus - subdomain was born -. Eitherway though, we plan to stay open for quite some time as I personally plan to keep it open until further notice.

Thank you.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Decent looking roleplay, does not have the biggest additions to it, but has a dedicated owner who cares about his community from what I see. That's kinda all that matters, you can find anyone to code you a CMS and edit the emulator for you, but having dedication to your community will go far, because I mean there's other hotel owners out there that have a fair amount of additions to their hotel, but lack basic community skills and show barely any dedication and respect towards their users/hotel, so obviously having development highlights isn't everything. Anyways, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread