Xoa Emulator v4 [Holograph] [RP]

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
DB is noob-proof

You forgot to mention the MYSQL connector + this is GlobalRP's emulator, thus why you have got very less detail (Missing DCRS, Compatible CMS and the Connectors)
You do know I gave this to global... I'm providing an emulator its upto you to find DCRS and a CMS. This will work with any v26 CMS
and the connector is whatever obbos is

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Hi,

Obbos connector was 5.2.5 for anyones concent.

The DB dont work for me, mainly because its layed out wrong for any of my phpmyadmin's ive used. Bummer.

However, apart from your 'case "epicwin"' its a great release to people that can set it up! :)

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
navicat didnt work for me.. Jamie, upload this DB then take the folder out and upload it somewhere for us? (take it from MySQL / Data folder)

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
You could always add stuff on from other EMUS?

DB Dont work, however i got on working. Brilliant release Jamie! :)

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Jamie, You could release some commands / features to the public instead of a full release? Or new CMS Pages ext..

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Just to remember people, this isn't a support thread. If you need help, open a thread in the Support Section.

Also, thread moved to Server Releases.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Alright Guys i found out the problem for the db. Just open Navicat , Open ur database (or create one call rp) Then Drag The rp.txt into that database and click next next next and finally start. :)

Scorp

Feb 5, 2013
Working cms and dcrs for this? Sorry I've never śet up a v4 only r63+

Sent from my iPhone using

Users who are viewing this thread