[TUT] Setup a R63 Hotel | RevCMS | IIS | PhoenixEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

simone netten

Oct 18, 2011
Oke everything is working now............ but my client loads and than go back to the index :( how must i solve that problem ?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Oke everything is working now............ but my client loads and than go back to the index :( how must i solve that problem ?
Try pasting the client.php of Priv to the client.php of your current theme folder (e.g. Habbo or Mango).

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hi,Please Reply and tell me what exactly is a Phonix or whatever license???!!!
Phoenix is a Habbo emulator that emulates Habbo, you will need this server to run the client and the UI. And the license is what you need to run the emulator. You need to purchase it, or you can use cracked but I am not going to support you throughout not unless you use a legitimate one.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
THREAD UPDATED!
1. SWF pack download is now fixed, uploaded to sendspace.com which allows bigger file uploads and sharing.
2. WinRar part has been added on the upper part which we will need to extract files under a .rar format.

This is guaranteed to work! If you have any problem, make sure you do follow EXACTLY what is written, but if you get in trouble, read NOTE 3. :)

helpwitharetroplz

Apr 28, 2012
Thank you for the feedback. I put in a lot of effort to help newbies from getting in trouble, although at some point there are no screenshots I assure they understand what I mean as there are little hints on each steps.
hey im very very stuck i have wrar411 will that work then i cant figure else what to do

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
hey im very very stuck i have wrar411 will that work then i cant figure else what to do
Shoot me a PM or create a thread about your problem.

ANOTHER THREAD UPDATE!
Pastie.org needed to shutdown due to DDoS attacks, so the actual web.config is now posted in the thread.

helpwitharetroplz

Apr 28, 2012

ANOTHER THREAD UPDATE!
Pastie.org needed to shutdown due to DDoS attacks, so the actual web.config is now posted in the thread.
lol im sorry i just made this account how to i send u a PM?? sorry to bother i really dont want to annoy you

i downloaded the second wrar u posted link thing [its the only one tht worked] and i couldnt find sever manager
or anything like that

nvm again i poressed PM and it said error

pressed*

helpwitharetroplz

Apr 28, 2012
sorry to bother you AGAIN but how much in toatle would the phonix license and the other thing cost together im hoping to only spend like $300 maybe more

im super sorry to bother i just want to make a retro cause ive never been important in any awesome hotels ive always been a nobody

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
im super sorry to bother i just want to make a retro cause ive never been important in any awesome hotels ive always been a nobody
Add me on Facebook, and let's talk about that. Sadly I cannot link where you can purchase Phoenix due to rules. :)

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010

ANOTHER THREAD UPDATE!
Paste on .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread