Thread: //LEAK// ZapEMU & Source - Tardis CMS - Zap CMS //LEAK//

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Hello.

Here I have a huge range of poorly coded emulators and cms's.
(Tardis/Lisa paid $100 for the CMS under "lisa" for da custom groupzz dat are sikkkk!)

Feel free to download (4.1GB of shit)
If you want a specific thing I might be able to .rar it for you (within the next 24 hours)
screenshot:
download link:

Credits: Hejula, Tyler Hayd3n & Gage.

gg

Last edited:

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
LOL you are all so pathetic, he releasaed the cms as it's an old one with a shit load of exploits in it, it doesn't have groups or tags on that one, just a load of ways for bren and his boon dogs to attack ur hotel. Also that isn't my database it's some sqls for the cms honestly you guys are like seagulls, i hope you use the cms :) Bren you are so obsessed with Jonty that you are beyond pathetic now, look at all your facebook status's about him when realistically the jealousy you have because he will always be so much better than you. You can't do anything yourself and that's sad. Anyways guys you have been warned that cms has exploits in it and alot of them it isn't what I used on Tardis and you are all being set up for the mighty bren and helluja to hack you all.. Warning given but hey use it if you want

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Honestly, Jonteh does have some good files here. I appreciate RevoEMU, as I got it to work, it's a pretty good emulator, however I switched to the latest build of ZapEMU, due to me rather being r63b. Anyways his work is good...quit dissing

As for that Bren child, that's just low...

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Users who are viewing this thread