[CLOSED] ShockRP v1 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
This emulator is based on BcStorm which was one of the first release of the 'R63b' ui, therefor it still has a lot of the characteristics as the everyday r63 roleplay. This is only good for a base, since it's not fully coded. Just releasing to give people who want an RP a chance.
Things this has coded;
-> Police bots (Fully working, however it doen't work through gates in this version).
-> Timers (The base of timers is coded, these do not use private threads, they all run using the GameCycle).
-> Corps (The corp cache system etc is fully coded, I'm not too sure about commands in this version).
-> RolePlay Class (Contains all RP information, cached once again (Saves upon client disconnect))
-> Delivery bot
-> Apartments
-> Basic commands.
-> Vector2D pathfinder (Better for finding paths)
and some other things, not too sure, Sessions current version is more updated so don't want to list features which it doesn't have.
This is ShockRP v1, please don't get confused with the other version of shock which Flare/Faze uses. That is Shock v0.5.
Download Links:
EMU:

Download removed on owners request.
DB:
Download removed on owners request.

The swfs are any which work with BcStorm's release. You just need to use HabboUI to style the swf, Session might release his swf at a later date. The 'Achievements' button is used in order to call a taxi to the home room as seen on FazeRP.

This is a release not a help thread, I suggest developers using this as a base not new people.
This was released by Session on another forum, I claim no credit for this.

Last edited:

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Decent release will help about of people out there.

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Thanks for the credits lewis :)

This is a BCStorm based emulator, therefor most Habbo related CMS' will work fine. Since BCStorm follows a similar database structure to plus, phoenix. An example of some CMS which you could use are; RevCMS or UberCMS. I might release the CMS' I created at a later date.

After looking through this version of the emulator, it could do a little bit of work (Fixing the general code). There is still an issue with the wall position on this version of the emulator, I fixed it on my current version. The reason for this is because it doesn't save/load in the correct place. I was in the process of changing the item manager because the original BcStorm items was spread across 3 tables.

P.s. I will release a later version of this emulator sometime in the future, if you're part of the facebook community you will know the conflict between the RP's so I don't want to cause further arguments since it's finally starting to come down.

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
When abouts will you have the livedemo up & running? And does anyone have any screenshots available?

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
When abouts will you have the livedemo up & running? And does anyone have any screenshots available?
I will put a live demo up when I have found a working SWF pack, I can't find one anywhere.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I got it working.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Here is a working SWF pack, use HabboRP.swf if you don't want Navigator, Quests or Games.

I released a CMS on the AstroRP thread, use that.

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
When you register:
e725fe4abdb3fd7c7abae4bbf76854d7.png

I checked every table to find a users table and I couldn't find anything.
I uploaded it correctly.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
It doesn't exist, it tells you the error also it says "This isn't a help thread" in the thread?

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
When you register:
e725fe4abdb3fd7c7abae4bbf76854d7.png

I checked every table to find a users table and I couldn't find anything.
I uploaded it correctly.

'I uploaded it correctly.', you couldn't of if you're getting errors. As lewis said, you're missing the 'users' table. It could be that you've imported the database into another database and not 'test', or you could of configured the cms. You could try manually inserting the table.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
EMU needs loads of work doing, just wait until Kieran releases his other version.

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
[SQL]
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` VALUES ('134', '91', 'System', '0', '1', '', '', '7', '0', '0', '100', 'default_3x3', 'catalog_frontpage_headline2_en', 'catalog_limited_teaser_en', '', '', '', 'Click on an item for more information.', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '');
[Err] 1265 - Data truncated for column 'visible' at row 1
Always get this when importing Db :/

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
[SQL]
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` VALUES ('134', '91', 'System', '0', '1', '', '', '7', '0', '0', '100', 'default_3x3', 'catalog_frontpage_headline2_en', 'catalog_limited_teaser_en', '', '', '', 'Click on an item for more information.', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '');
'This isn't a help thread'.

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
[SQL]
As lewis stated, this isn't a help thread. This emulators is only for developers who want to finish it off. It's a pre release of the version I am currently working on. If you're unable to fix an error like this you shouldn't download the emulator. However; Enable 'continue on errors' It's only a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread