[RP] Roleplay CMS for r63 [R]

ProGamers

Sep 20, 2013
This depends on the Emulator you're using. RainduckRP/Reality may not work.

Codes such as;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `ip_last` INT(11);

Needs to be SQL'd into the db for register to work.
Make sure you're using the correct db aswell.

I can't help you guys anymore.
Good Luck
- MicroRP.co.uk

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Haboulus theme modified

This isn't the Habulos theme to be honest. Its only the Header.gif and bg.png thats from it, the Tabs are from a release by Shaneyboy or something like that.

If you are using Reality:
Run these codes:

INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('1', '0', 'login'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('2', '100', 'moderation_tool'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('3', '100', 'enter_locked_rooms'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('4', '50', 'enter_full_rooms'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('5', '10', 'club_regular'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('6', '20', 'club_vip'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('7', '100', 'room_rights'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('8', '200', 'room_rights_owner'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('9', '200', 'hotel_admin'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('10', '100', 'moderation_tickets'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('11', '100', 'cannot_ignore'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('12', '100', 'mute'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('13', '0', 'trade'); INSERT INTO rights(set_id, right_id) VALUES(0, "login");

Also to fix

P.S Just read you're post you never made it, you just edited it. this is found right here: You just edited colors and removed things, and "Patched things" atleast you said you Edited after.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Good release.
Sometimes you need a lot of SQL's to make it work but it's worth it<<<

7/10

There was no exploit I re-looked the coding when I converted the class.users.php, The only thing different here is removed tabs/pages...

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
There was no exploit I re-looked the coding when I converted the class.users.php, The only thing different here is removed tabs/pages...

I know....

But for the emu i was using i needed like 8-12 Custom Query's to fix things :p

Doesn't mean that it counts for everything.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I know....

But for the emu i was using i needed like 8-12 Custom Query's to fix things :p

Doesn't mean that it counts for everything.

Also to fix

If you are using Reality:
Run these codes:

INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('1', '0', 'login'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('2', '100', 'moderation_tool'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('3', '100', 'enter_locked_rooms'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('4', '50', 'enter_full_rooms'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('5', '10', 'club_regular'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('6', '20', 'club_vip'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('7', '100', 'room_rights'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('8', '200', 'room_rights_owner'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('9', '200', 'hotel_admin'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('10', '100', 'moderation_tickets'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('11', '100', 'cannot_ignore'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('12', '100', 'mute'); INSERT INTO `rights` VALUES ('13', '0', 'trade'); INSERT INTO rights(set_id, right_id) VALUES(0, "login");

Also to fix

he used another emulator to generate that, everything is the same they're no fixes. Its just a re-color and removed tabs. and if you needed 8-12 custom Query's I bet you never posted a thread for help, This tells me that you don't read all the comments.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
he used another emulator to generate that, everything is the same they're no fixes. Its just a re-color and removed tabs. and if you needed 8-12 custom Query's I bet you never posted a thread for help, This tells me that you don't read all the comments.

1. Sure i did m8.
2. No i don't read comments so what??? I see the main tab - latest 5 posts and out of that i base my reply, stop hatin and just do what you wanna do and leave the opinions of others for what it is.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
1. Sure i did m8.
2. No i don't read comments so what??? I see the main tab - latest 5 posts and out of that i base my reply, stop hatin and just do what you wanna do and leave the opinions of others for what it is.

Im just saying you noob. I stated what he has done in my opinion replying to you'res no need to get cocky.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
1. I'm not a noob ask mojang/aeriagames.
2. I give my opinion that's all just stop crying by anything me/others do.

I'm crying to you. Please, I've been in Habbo shit for a while now. Get real. I don't cry to people who think they're statements are such a deal on the internet.

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
(1) You never made this CMS
(2) All you did is fix the characters ( looks )
(3) What gives you a right to claim it is your CMS you just edited like 2% of it thats it.

Kevin did the rest.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
(1) You never made this CMS
(2) All you did is fix the characters ( looks )
(3) What gives you a right to claim it is your CMS you just edited like 2% of it thats it.

Kevin did the rest.
Thanks for pointing it out. Released this a while back highly doubt it exists on DevBest anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread