[RP] [RELEASE] Vice Emulator [R63]

Did you Think the Thread was Detailed Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Me and Ying done more than that, We have 'x' that you can type faster to hit, A tag for VIP, Married to, and Gang, Boundaries, Gang Wars, Buy & Sell Property, Store Robbing with bots, FlashBang which stuns everyone in the room, including more..

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
Thats awesome; Also CCTV , & I'm gonna work on a command that allows you to basically transform into a Super Habbo. Your entire clothing will change and you'll have added Health & Body armor and the higher you level, the hire Health, Energy, Strength, and Armor you will have. Also, I added Staff Reset which will clear all staff, Gang Reset, Job Reset which will globally fire employees, & Master Reset , which will basically give your RP a fresh start.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
They all sound excellent ideas, however un-stun and stun are already coded, as you can change the :command name around.

And I like the idea of user tags, great idea.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Thats awesome; Also CCTV , & I'm gonna work on a command that allows you to basically transform into a Super Habbo. Your entire clothing will change and you'll have added Health & Body armor and the higher you level, the hire Health, Energy, Strength, and Armor you will have. Also, I added Staff Reset which will clear all staff, Gang Reset, Job Reset which will globally fire employees, & Master Reset , which will basically give your RP a fresh start.
If your able to code staff reset and job reset, will you be able to share it with me? ;)

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
Sure. This is staff reset.
PHP:
#region :Reset Staff
                       case "reset_staff":
                      case "remove_staff":
                        //This will check if your a RP Admin which allows you to use this command
                        if (!Session.HasRight("hotel_admin"))
                        return false;
                        //This is what you will Say(Shout) After using the command successfully
                        instanceByRoomId.BroadcastMessage(RoomChatComposer.Compose(Actor.Id, "*[ALERT]Makes a anonymous executive call, removing all Staff & Badges*", 0, ChatType.Shout), false);

{

{
                                using (SqlDatabaseClient MySqlClient = SqlDatabaseManager.GetClient())
                                {
                                    //This checks again, if your a RP admin
                                    return false;
                                    //This will make all user ranks 1.
                                    MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("UPDATE users SET rank = '1'");
                                    // This will remove staff badges. Which enables staff. (Soon Will update to only remove @Where Badge 11 (Staff Badge)
                                    MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("DELETE FROM  `badges` WHERE `source_data` = 'ADM'");

return true;
                                }
                            }   
                        }
                    #endregion

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I prefer using this instead of "MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("TRUNCATE TABLE `badges`");"
Code:
MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("DELETE FROM  `badges` WHERE `source_data` = 'ADM'");

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
This is Job Reset:
PHP:
       //CREST-HAWK Added///
                    #region :Reset Jobs
                       case "reset_jobs":
                        case "killjobs":
                        //Admin Check
                        return false;
                        //This is what you will say after executing the command
                        instanceByRoomId.BroadcastMessage(RoomChatComposer.Compose(Actor.Id, "*[ALERT]Makes a anonymous executive call, firing all RP employees from all Jobs*", 0, ChatType.Shout), false);

{
                           //This will make all users become unemployed, including CEO's, Managers, and YOU.
                            {
                                using (SqlDatabaseClient MySqlClient = SqlDatabaseManager.GetClient())
                                {
                                    //Admin Check
                                    return false;
                                    //This will set everyones Job ID to 2 = State (Unemployment)
                                    MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("UPDATE users SET groupid = '2'");
                                    //This will set everyones Job Rank to 1
                                    MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("UPDATE users SET jobrank = '1'");
                                    //This will remove group members (Job Members) Just Incase
                                    MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("TRUNCATE TABLE  `groups_memberships`");
                                    //Done!
                                    return true;
                                }
                            }   
                        }
                    #endregion

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
& If you have the CCTV command that would help me allot. :D
I prefer using this instead of "MySqlClient.ExecuteNonQuery("TRUNCATE TABLE `badges`");"
Code:

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
There is chat commands, in the source code. Located in

Game>Misc>Chat>ChatCommands.cs

If there is one outside the Chat folder, it's a backup done before I finished editing v1.

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
Ok,
and this is for Aaron

For secuirty id do if (Session.CharacterInfo.Username "(youruser)") for secuirty because or rank 8 idk
#

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
The way the commands are based,is upon 2 or 3 staff usernames, and you can change them within the source.

I found this better than a rank system,as it could lead to somebody gaining access into your database, and changing their rank to have all commands.

Just my input :p

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
RPMisc is in the roleplay folder.

Game>Roleplay>RPMisc,

Also, there you will find RPStats and everything else for the roleplay functions to work, these files are all over the emulator, for gun timers and etc.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
It does, have you enabled your VIP?

Go to user_rpstats and look for your user ID

Then set VIP to 1.

If it doesn't work then you've obviously added something, all my enables work perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread