[RP] [RELEASE] Vice Emulator [R63]

Did you Think the Thread was Detailed Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Vice Configuration:
Ready For Connections:
Files:

Virus Total:

Thanks.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
CMS to recommend would be a RP RevCMS or a Uber RP Theme (If One exists)

If I find a decent/usuable CMS for the emulator, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on the search!

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
The emulator is open source, as I said, some of it may be released from Reality, as I recall, @JerryCool 's EMU, RageRP was it? Was also based along-side Reality?

But anyways, a SWF Pack. Hmmm, I will look for you if I can find the one I used.

Thanks.

ThinkPeriod

Jun 11, 2014
Ben, I recently started up the emulator - And it booted successfully.. However, when I went to open the 'client' ... Nothing happened? The emulator never read anything nor did the client. I reinstalled and rebooted desktop. Everything runs smoothly... therefore nothing happened? Do I need SWFS or anything?

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
You'd need normal R63 SWFs pack, I'm running this with Custom RP SWFs, but normal SWFs like Phoenix SWFs would work just fine.

Other than that,check your firewall is either off or with the port open of the connection of your emulator.

Thanks.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
is it open source?

Accutally, as JerryCool said, I have included the source to this emulator aswell, I forgot to mention.

Different Downloads though. The first download called ViceEmulator.rar is only the emulator and the functioning database. The second download link however, is the Source.rar which also includes the emulator, functioning database and whatsoever. However, this includes the copyright details made by me and Owen-El, as stated when started.

I only ask DevBest Users, to not remove the credits.

Thank you. BenHands.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Please note: There may be some errors come up on the acutal emulator console, but the way the commands are coded, is that when a user isn't working, or they don't have that particular command, it'll show something like "Object not in refrence [command name] done by user id" or something, and that's because there's no way of telling the emulator to tell the user, they don't have it, or they need to be working with :startwork first.

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
If I was you, I'd remove this lol. You don't want to many people to get a hold of this, they will rename it and claim it.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Well I can't stop them anyways, I released the source upon people asking for it, therefore I released, if somebody does rename it and claim it, it'll just be another Reality Edit, however with stable packets and good commands coded.

I did ask people not to remove credits, but what can only 1 human being do haha.

Thank you all for the feedback, Negative and Positive.

I recently made a development thread for Version 2, please if you can take 2 minutes out of your time, and tell me some ideas of yours to make Vice one of your favourite emulators. Stuff like new commands, recoding commands such as bank systems or gang systems. Even missions, if you want. Any suggestions or ideas will be welcome, and if you hate it, then, All I can say is Haters will keep on Hating.

BenHands, out.

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
Well I love it lol, but I managed to make it crash after adding some commands. I think its a certain command or it could be the way my DB is setup, because it ran for 12 hours before the first crash, then after that it crashed in under an hour.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
@coooov May I ask what commands you were trying add, I made a development thread on Version 2 and would love to hear what commands you'd like to add.

I will try my hardest to implement them.

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
A bunch of commands, I can't name all of them. Some basic commands I added were Locate X for cops, Unstun, Stun. & I added allot of buy and sell commands. I also added user tags that show your current, energy, health, and what your carrying.

Users who are viewing this thread