[RIP] Habland's Index Page!!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hey DevBest, I am going to release Habland's Index RIP. (I know you have failed ripping Habland's Index but teh pr0 @Visual ripped it for you :))

Live Demo?

Screenshots?
XD1pPtu.png

Sadly I only ripped the Index, when I finish the register, I'll edit this thread..

Download Link?

UnZIP everything after downloading the folder.
For RevCMS: Place the navi_index in the images folder and the taxhabbo.css file into the styles folder and replace the index.php :)

Credits:
80% - Habland
20% - Visual/JerryCool

Last edited:

Cankiee

May 12, 2013
I have the hole cms of habland.

Currently i'm on vacation. But if you really want it with the hole DB you must wait 3 weeks :p

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
i dont like it, the box should be in center and the online users text should be in seperate box and i would re do all the login fields and buttons myself in different style, 6/10.

Messiah

May 1, 2014
the reason it's not in the center because it's client theme. on the hotel navigator is at the left side..

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It's ugly as fuck, why would you even look at that and go "I'm a noob, I'm going to steal this and release it to everyone!" What the fuck?

Ripping an entire page is for nubs anyway, ripping something awful is just low man, then releasing it in some kind of hope of getting good feedback.. Well, that's just WHAT?!

Users who are viewing this thread