[RevCMS] TameHotel Theme

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Right, Since Tame hotel is no more, Me & @zMagenta have decided to release this shit, Its same as seen on tame hotel. Was coded by me, Jamie edited abit of it , Its for RevCMS.
42tw.png

qGFdooA.png

niiQQo2.png

AGYJrSi.png

I've also added maintenance page, Ban page, and everything according to theme (You'll need to edit couple of images)

Credits;
80% - @Kryptos for RevCMS
20%- me editing this theme

I've mentioned jamie because he will release his copy in this thread as well.

Heres the download linkl;

Last edited:

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011

This is the exact copy which is on Tame. Put 'Habbo' in your 'Skins' folder, and the rest in your root.

Live demo:

SQL's to run:
PHP:
ALTER table users ADD column age TEXT;
ALTER table users ADD column position TEXT;
ALTER table users ADD column owner TEXT;
ALTER table users ADD column man TEXT;
ALTER table users ADD column dj TEXT;

If these don't work, run each one individually.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
This is a good theme, shame you closed the hotel. Good luck with Blah?

Liked how you added tags and etc

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Thanks, Its good to hear that you all liked the theme, which makes me want to do more themes and add more features :D

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Tags are removed in my copy as well, But I do plan on releasing tags after the code is clean enough, Also in my Copy PluzASE fully works I believe.

jbidol

Oct 26, 2010
COOL!!! :) but i don't wanna be a noob or anything but, the radipanel thing, how do i like login to use it, what info do i use??? or anything please somone tell me!!! <3

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
COOL!!! :) but i don't wanna be a noob or anything but, the radipanel thing, how do i like login to use it, what info do i use??? or anything please somone tell me!!! <3
Mate, You don't need radipanel for RevCMS.. You set this up on wwwroot/htdocs, You edit the config.php and your CMS is up.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I don't think u coded it. You just edited it and downloaded the hablite index. Anybody can do that. I am not all that in with rev. It is easy to steal and change also delete any pages and such in rev. Not that secured.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I don't think u coded it. You just edited it and downloaded the hablite index. Anybody can do that. I am not all that in with rev. It is easy to steal and change also delete any pages and such in rev. Not that secured.
I mentioned it as of RevCMS , Isn't it pretty obvious that Kryptos coded it while I edited the theme, Yes its hablite index?! And Talking about anybody, This is for who dosen't want to do it and want a theme which is edited properly already.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I mentioned it as of RevCMS , Isn't it pretty obvious that Kryptos coded it while I edited the theme, Yes its hablite index?! And Talking about anybody, This is for who dosen't want to do it and want a theme which is edited properly already.
The theme you 'edited' isn't the best somebody can do. It reminds me of limehotels style but the colors are different and some things are switched around.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
The theme you 'edited' isn't the best somebody can do. It reminds me of limehotels style but the colors are different and some things are switched around.
....and what exactly are you trying to prove... your post dosen't make no sense. I'd recommend you to stop posting and making attempts to increase ur post count :)

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
....and what exactly are you trying to prove... your post dosen't make no sense. I'd recommend you to stop posting and making attempts to increase ur post count :)
Im not even trying to get my 'post count' up more. I am just saying it looks like limehotels old edit. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread