RevCMS RP Theme!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hello ><

So well I worked on this cms before .. just haven't finished gangs and business well I guess any one of you RP fans out there could do it. I'm just sharing my work as I have no use for it anymore and the hotel I made it for is not using it because they moved on to r63b , but the cms will work on any emu with a few tweaks if you know how php works. , so meh :I

Screens :
Bt3bbag.png

4yGdnss.png

9687yRe.png

9pc2GV7.png

Download link :

Db and emu : I used reality emu and db , so you can use it too ,just do a few edits and it'll work.

May that I remind you , you may need to check tabs and all in a few pages , other than that , it should be fine. Don't forget to edit a few pages to your hotel's name cuz I didn't use {url} in some of them.

You can remove the guestbook option if you don't like it , I didn't know how to code a freaking guestbook so I used an alternate source :p Well ciao for now o/

If you do want a db : there's mine.

Like or rep maybe? ;)

CREDITS;
Vaulient

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Didn't you get that header bar (Grey bar) from another RP release? other than that it looks great.

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
2/10, I dont like it at all, first of all, index is ugly and it has ugly font. Second, the other CMS is so god damn messy,you gotta do hella lots of work to make it look nice.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
2/10, I dont like it at all, first of all, index is ugly and it has ugly font. Second, the other CMS is so god damn messy,you gotta do hella lots of work to make it look nice.

It's not that hard to make changes to it. A Bit of work from your self can make it look better. New Header images tab images, a new index thats most likely released already.

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
It's not that hard to make changes to it. A Bit of work from your self can make it look better. New Header images tab images, a new index thats most likely released already.
I know its not hard to edit it, but even after editng it, it still looks average, its not worth it.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Index - I don't like the image that you used
Me - Looks like any other me page but different colors
Staff - Same as above
Community - Same as above

Overall just a basic RevCMS with an edited index.
Final Score - (5/10) E

Users who are viewing this thread