RevCMS - Habbo.com's New Index

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hi DevBest,

I've decided to rip Habbo.com's new index, i find it pretty decent therefore i decided to rip it for RevCMS. As some of you may know i released a twitter index for RevCMS a few months back and i did say i may release more index's therefore I've decided to release this index today.

Original Source:

Screenshots:

iQLszn5.png

zfcUmnN.png

Live Demo:

Download Link:

Credits to me for implanting this index into RevCMS
Credits to Habbo.com for the design.

I'm not sure if it's good enough however leave feedback in the thread so i'll know what to do next time. :)

I was going to add the jquery register addon into the index but i struggled a bit so i decided to release the index, if anyone wants to add the registration part into the index (like has when you click 'Join Today') feel free to.

Enjoy!
However I was able to get the register in, which alot of hotels have an some people might be looking for it.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Had already been done on a rival forum but not sure if anyone released here. But still better than releasing nothing :)

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Can you screenshot the register part too? I wanna see how good you got it, because no one got the normal register button and crap to work on it. They had to use different images I think.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Can you screenshot the register part too? I wanna see how good you got it, because no one got the normal register button and crap to work on it. They had to use different images I think.

Nethier have I, I'm currently working on that part right now. 
Okay I know this is a double post but, I think I got it this time just let my friend test it since I'm using a stupid Acer netbook and its all good. 
Could a mod please delete this thread?.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
As said, it's been released on rival forums. Good experience though!

Users who are viewing this thread