RevCMS Edit

Mar 20, 2014
Hey so over the last few days I decided to edit a revcms edit and turn it into a frosty and snowy Theme! And another thing, on all of the pages images i give you, you might see little white snow pieces. Those actually fall down the screen and move to where your mouse goes! I added it because I thought it would go with the icey theme!

This is my first CMS Release/edit and I hope you like it :D

Here are some pics :

The Index
HuBYzYk.png

Register ( just a plain one nothing much ) :
qQuT90Y.png

Me page :
XEEFvSe.png

Staff page :
Zb84Iok.png

Housekeeping login :
QhdBm9e.png

Dash :
9d4WLuK.png

I will be uploading the files and releasing this soon if you guys like it :)

Adios!:rasta:

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
The black top bar. Isn't so nice. Other than that, the index looks pretty good.

Mar 20, 2014
Yeah, I thought it looked a little odd aswell. Couldnt find where it was located to edit the color, but you can change it if you use it :)

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, I thought it looked a little odd aswell. Couldnt find where it was located to edit the color, but you can change it if you use it :)
I'll give you a tip. If you struggle with finding files and such. Use chrome and the 'Inspect Element' tool. Shows you where the files are at as-well as some other stuff.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
oml this isn't "SnowCMS" this a revcms edited skin and this was already released.. all u did was rename and just re-release .. 1/10 Eukh ...

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You only edited it, no code changes or nothing.. so I prefer not to rename the cms "SnowCMS".

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
You havent Edited the CMS at all, All your doing is editing the Skin. Dont attempt to Rename RevCMS with just a Skin edit.

Users who are viewing this thread