RevCMS Easter Event Page

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Well, i decided to make a easter event for my hotel. It involves going around these set rooms i made, and counting the eggs we placed inside the rooms. First 10 who get it right get the first prize, the second 10, get the second prize. Pretty simple, but great idea for a easter event. I coded a page to go with it.

Page image -
2z5r8m0.png

Download -

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
:chooser
:furni
Congrats I now win
On topic
Decent enough thanks I guess

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@LeChris Stop spamming non-sense.

On-topic: Looks great. I'm going to use this so good luck with further developing and let's hope to see more.
Stfu I'm just saying how easy it would be to win that event. Would you rather me act like you? I'm a newb, and I can't code. I'm going to copy and paste it, and hope it works. If not im going to spam this thread till it does. This page is very simple and using catalog images for fucks sake. Anybody could make this, but atleast he is trying, I'm not saying I'm the best coder, but atleast I don't release one page at a time. Anyways 5/10 since first post was nonsense. Too basic.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. Being a new person does not have anything to do with your posting style. Your attitude does have something to do with it in this case. If you don't know how to post and what to post then you should just simply not post. I don't want to be rude but you've been acting all hard and tough against others being rude using insults and what not and it's just annoying and you're not making any friends with it.

B. So in this case I'm not going to shut up for anyone. And as said above I don't see why you're being rude but you're probably that type of guy who thinks that if he's going to act hard than people will like him. Well I don't care and I don't like you really already because you're attitude is really going below positive and that means that you're bringing a negative attitude on this thread just because I requested you to just stay on-topic.

C. Spamming is not going to work anyway. All your spam-posts will be reported and with doing that you'll be banned in no-time because nobody really wants spammers around the board. So you may just not want to try that because you're not going to get far with it. If you have a advice than just post it and if he's not going to follow it than leave it. You should be the one who knows better as a Developer / programmer so you should not worry too much about it.

You can make improvements yourself and re-release it and just show that this person have done something wrong and that you've fixed it. With that you gain respect and people like you you should really think about that brother.

He's trying and let's go on-topic!

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
A. No you're not a newb. Being a Newb or a new guy doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you're posting off-topic non-sense. Really people can't do anything with those commands on a Page so you should really think before you're going to post something because that did not make any sense whatsoever.

B. No I'm not going to shut up for anyone and you don't have to put that aggresive tone against me just because I've asked you something normally just to stay on-topic when it's needed and now it's really needed!

C. Spamming really. You're pathetic but that doesn't matter because all your posts will be reported and you will be banned in no time.
The post was about a page, and the poster even included in the topic when referring to this release what the page was about. Users are supposed to go into a select room, and count the total of the eggs in there. So I pointed out those two commands which would allow an user to just scroll down the furni and tally up each egg he or she sees. It was on topic. We have your ass getting a little too big, and hoping on a high horse trying to act all big and bad. Btw taking authority by asking me to quit spamming is a ban. Me? I just get a warning point.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Btw you get a warning point for posting than reporting my spam post.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Stfu I'm just saying how easy it would be to win that event. Would you rather me act like you? I'm a newb, and I can't code. I'm going to copy and paste it, and hope it works. If not im going to spam this thread till it does. This page is very simple and using catalog images for fucks sake. Anybody could make this, but atleast he is trying, I'm not saying I'm the best coder, but atleast I don't release one page at a time. Anyways 5/10 since first post was nonsense. Too basic.
Your rating is poor because this is only one page? I don't think you understand how this works, mate. You rate his release based on what it is and not amount of bs. And stop fucking bragging about your own releases. Yes, it's simply but useful. He could also just disable those commands while his events lasts.

I'm probably getting warned for this. Yay!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Your rating is poor because this is only one page? I don't think you understand how this works, mate. You rate his release based on how it works not how much it is. And stop fucking bragging about your own releases. Yes, it's simply but useful. He could also just disable those commands while his events lasts.

I'm probably getting warned for this. Yay!
I rated this because it's too simple. Not because it's one page. I was saying how this release is almost worthless too, because it's only one page...and it's built on his theme release. So I mean

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. You're attitude is going from bad to worst. How am I acting like a big guy when I've just requested you something in peace. You're the one replying like you're such a big-guy and like you can tell anyone what they need to do and what they don't need to do. Please don't try because as said before: I requested you normally to go on-topic again and it doesn't make me a Moderator or doesn't make me acting like one but really chill out!

B. Posting something about the commands doesn't help because this is a site-feature this is not a in-game feature. But it's good that you're referring that but again it's a site feature not a in-game feature so you should really think about that because that's where you've just gone wrong in.

You can make improvements yourself and re-release it and just show that this person have done something wrong and that you've fixed it. With that you gain respect and people like you you should really think about that brother.

At least he puts his effort in to this and again if you're able to do better than you should prove so or I'm calling a lie!

Spammers do get banned after they get a few warning & Infractions. Then you'll either have to deal with a infraction ban. Or a Limited account so if you're going to spam then I'll be pleased to wish you luck with one of the two.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I rated this because it's too simple. Not because it's one page. I was saying how this release is almost worthless too, because it's only one page...and it's built on his theme release. So I mean
Excuse me, but there are people who don't know shit from php. "I rated this because it's too simple." If you like advanced shit, go read on

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Excuse me, but there are people who don't know shit from php. "I rated this because it's too simple." If you like advanced shit, go read on

I quoted it was simple. I mean, it's just a simple input feature. I just thought it'd be nice for hotels to use it for a lovely easter event.

:chooser
:furni
Congrats I now win
On topic
Decent enough thanks I guess

I didn't want a smart arse reply. People will always cheat in life. But, most users will just have fun trying to find the eggs, and not bother with the :furni command. There's ways to disable and avoid them using that too,

P.S, I wasn't asking you to rate it. I do know it's a simple php file. The term *basic* shouldn't be used lmao. I made it for the game I purposed. It tells you about the game, what prizes you win, and let's you send your egg amount to the database. There's not much more you need on the page. Also, Atleast you don't release one page? and saying it's practically worthless. What a stupid thing to say. It's an event release. I gave you an event idea, and supplied a page to go with it. It's not worthless, it's a great idea, and others agree. Your comments are useless and not needed at all. And sure, it's built around my edit, but it takes less than 10 seconds, to change it to suit your own hotel. If a person can't do that, then they shouldn't be owning a hotel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread