Recruiting RetroVille.NET Needs Real Developers! (Paying Job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
Progress at retro ville took off pretty fast ! Then we had a few suggestions to deal with, turning out to be a huge set back. I shouldnt of been taking advice from little kids, it's gained me nothing but switching back to our original emulator, and a few days worth of down time... I have 1 good developer.. he just doesn't do anything, If I seem him every 2 days what use it to the hotel? Basically, I need something who is capable of coding everything I asked , like today... I don't ask alot really, just a different a unique VIP system where they receives 2x the credits and a rare every month automatically by prezzie., and some small other things I wanted, willing to pay you something in return for the hard work at end of month.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Progress at retro ville took off pretty fast ! Then we had a few suggestions to deal with, turning out to be a huge set back. I shouldnt of been taking advice from little kids, it's gained me nothing but switching back to our original emulator, and a few days worth of down time... I have 1 good developer.. he just doesn't do anything, If I seem him every 2 days what use it to the hotel? Basically, I need something who is capable of coding everything I asked , like today... I don't ask alot really, just a different a unique VIP system where they receives 2x the credits and a rare every month automatically by prezzie., and some small other things I wanted, willing to pay you something in return for the hard work at end of month.
This doesn't make much sense. You want someone to code something?

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
A VIP System that gives 2x the normal amount of pixels, 2,500 credits every month, and 5x pixels every month, all automatically..

Oh and also a throne in a gift monthly, and switch habbo club rares for 25c each in he cata

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
A VIP System that gives 2x the normal amount of pixels, 2,500 credits every month, and 5x pixels every month, all automatically..
Oh and also a throne in a gift monthly, and switch habbo club rares for 25c each in he cata
Double posting. Next time edit your post.

VIP system = can get someone to code.
Throne gift = weird.... but probably can get someone to code
habbo club rares = easy as. go in catalogue items and edit price. (database)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Can I remind you all of the rules. Please make sure the thread is completely tidy. Personally I don't think you'll pay? I can see someone being ripped off if I'm honest, why would you want to pay developers? When people build retro's for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread