[RetroRP] Index [RetroRP]

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
Hey guys! now this is just something what i came up with... i just felt kind of bored then i decided why dont i make a nice index so here i came up with it tell me if i need to improve on some stuff, i never added loads of diffrent colours since i was following an certain theme. So, I never took on that much from Space's index, but now im going to start single handed... this is my first index i did WITH NO edits from my first one since download was ded :( so thats why i had to start from fresh! and im gonna take more on bored on my CMS. I am going to Try and bright up the cms when i get onto it and i need some reccomandations im gonna make a RP cms and a Normal v26 cms. So enough of me talking here is the screenshot!
Download:
Feal free to comment,share,and give me a score xD remember out of 10 and this is one i did my self (im gonna edit text after) There will be updates happening to the index mainly (There would be a test site on 000webhost.com) (Wont bother getting paid since its just a small project)
357g7d3.png

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
I didnt like this much. It seemes like the use of boxes used from pages like me.php and community.php added, and some parts are out of place. Like the second box and the "TheHabbos.org" box too. Same for the radio box, straight underneath the other box. However, good place for the users count & an alright background.

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
Hm, So you think i should make it so like theres a gab and then the radio then on the left theres like a gap and a container with thehabbos?

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
Hm, I took your things into account xD

@ Matthew, You cant just say 'EW 2.5/10' You have to tell me what to do Lol, im not a mind reader!

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Is this ur 1st, if it is good try if not honestly its ugly, sorry 2/10.
===
Edit
===
Try adding some colours and make the border smaller.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I don't really like it - BUT! It's nice too.

Some parts of the Index are pretty nice and some rather are not so

But keep the good work up on your work - At least keep trying and don't let others turn you down for whatever they try to.

Bet they can't really make it better so better be proud

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thread cleaned because of a lot of spam/unconstructive posts. Remember that when you rate it, also tell why.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
2/10, I don't like the boxes in boxes style, and there is no air-pocket between the two major boxes. The "TheHabbos" button is in a bad place, and the text isn't properly centered and the font is terrible. Try to change those up and see if it helps.

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for the advice and yes it is my first time, I am going to take the feedback on bored ( It was made by Scratch) I had no background support, Ill start to work on the CMS and get it all done, Btw i agree with the person who said i need to change the font! and Thanks for the advice!

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for the advice and yes it is my first time, I am going to take the feedback on bored ( It was made by Scratch) I had no background support, Ill start to work on the CMS and get it all done, Btw i agree with the person who said i need to change the font! and Thanks for the advice!
Good to see you take the constructive critics and do something about it! :)

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
2/10. Why the hell have a radio on the homepage. Maybe get rid of the radio box then make it smaller to fit the habbos in.

Users who are viewing this thread