[RELEASE] UberCMS Edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hello Community,
For a couple of days, I been spending my life doing something personal but today, I was browsing my Downloads Folder and found this UberCMS edit I edited plus used from year when I owned a hotel. I was able to check it out and edit a few changes with it. Notice: This CMS may have exploits and I'm sure I removed them all and patched them. Here are some screenshots provided;
jMM78TE.png

UmxxQ09.png

50LzFGi.png

1NVOt0F.png

yEoji9d.png

rmYNoH2.png

AMWSTQ6.png

Download Links;
CMS

SQL

Note; This cms has some unwanted, messy files and I don't got no time to clean it, you'll have to clean it.

Credits;
- meth0d - Creator
- JerryCool - Editing
- Jonteh / Jonty - Editing/Developing
- The Releaser of UberCMS v1 (can't remember who)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Ugh.. i miss good old chrome :/ the old cms, the old swfs and the old ranks.. hope to see it back again with the same stuff... :/

xSeanx

~ps3~ ~Gamer~ ~Add thehacker0005~ ;)
Jun 13, 2013
where is the config file? not the inc-config the config to setup cms? cant find it

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
where is the config file? not the inc-config the config to setup cms? cant find it
That is the file to edit your database, etc.. TO edit your Hotel name, class.tpl.php file.

AUSBEN123

May 15, 2012
Dumb Question.

Everytime i click like register it redirects me to site.com/register not site.com/register.php

Ideas? cheers

Vezel

Nov 20, 2012
I love this CMS! But I have one problem, on the client it sais: Character settings will be avaible when you use your email to login. But when I use my email to log in nothing happens, the page just refresh. I can only login with the username..

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Hello Community,
For a couple of days, I been spending my life doing something personal but today, I was browsing my Downloads Folder and found this UberCMS edit I edited plus used from year when I owned a hotel. I was able to check it out and edit a few changes with it. Notice: This CMS may have exploits and I'm sure I removed them all and patched them. Here are some screenshots provided;
jMM78TE.png

UmxxQ09.png

50LzFGi.png

1NVOt0F.png

yEoji9d.png

rmYNoH2.png

AMWSTQ6.png

Download Links;
CMS

SQL

Note; This cms has some unwanted, messy files and I don't got no time to clean it, you'll have to clean it.

Credits;
- meth0d - Creator
- JerryCool - Editing
- Jonteh / Jonty - Editing/Developing
- The Releaser of UberCMS v1 (can't remember who)
error.png
Database Error
Field 'ip_last' doesn't have a default valueScript execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact the website owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread