[Release] Source Phoenix 3.11.0 [Organized / Fixed Source / Without Backdoors]

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Try emptying your messenger_requests, or replace it with one from the original Phoenix sql.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Lol everyone complaining about this emu I've been using this emu since it was released and never run into any bugs.

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Can't seen to get the extra commands to work like the roll and such. I'm not sure if anybody have the emulator with these edits?

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Yeah I'm using it from a friend. Looked into the code and half of it is missing in the project :S Is the original source cleaner?

Tietoturpa

Sep 29, 2012
"Quackster - Cracking and post the source."
?
I don't know what to say to this credit:D but do you know that Phoenix 3.11.0 was released for free for everyone by Aaron?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Link dead
Download:
Download: (Cleaning and classes renames by Leon)

"Quackster - Cracking and post the source." ? I don't know what to say to this credit
Quackster was one of the few to actually crack Phoenix and post its source code for the community, even though the code was messy due to it being a DE-obfuscated version but it was the best of what we could have at the time, so yes, crediting him is a necessity.

do you know that Phoenix 3.11.0 was released for free for everyone by Aaron?
No, it wasn't. One look at the source code could tell you that this wasn't released by Aaron. The source is incredibly messy and it's all about the place, this release is about a heavily DE-obfuscated version of the original Phoenix executable, Leon and others had to spend countless days renaming classes and cleaning up the source.

If you weren't already aware, Aaron was forbidden by a court order not to take part in anything Habbo related, meaning he couldn't continue Phoenix's development, he couldn't share its source and couldn't even help around when needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread