[Release] Sky Room Background [SWF & Texts]

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
WaBaYhq.png
Hey everyone, I'm releasing my 2nd custom. Pretty much this custom consists of a room background that displays stars, I thought it was pretty cool and other people did too and they really wanted it so I decided to release it. It's very special to me so take care of it!

First here are some images:

I made it so it can blend in nicely with the Halloween fog background so it looks magical :)

1BV6vrK.png

dmZipgv.png

n8ew.png

9cyc.png

Data

Furnidata:
Code:
["s","5177","roombg_stars1","46494","4","3","2","","Star Background","Star background by hubbahotel.net!","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"]

Swf:

Scans for the paranoia:

Thanks & enjoy xo obv 50% credits to sulake for the original concept and 50% to me for the edited work.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Mind just uploading the image to like imgur so I don't have to download the entire pack and add the furni data ect and I can just add it with the advertisement furni? ;)

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
Mind just uploading the image to like imgur so I don't have to download the entire pack and add the furni data ect and I can just add it with the advertisement furni? ;)

That's what I originally did to get the background but users wanted the background available to them as well. It's kind of inefficient to use the banner all the time too, a piece of furniture is way easier tbh. but here you go

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I saw this on another forum earlier this is really nice, good work on it, it looks really nice and fits in well with the fog walls!

I think i may add this to my hotel, i can see some good rooms coming out of this! Well done, again. :)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Do you have anymore background images that you would like to share? I would be extremely appreciative.

Users who are viewing this thread