• Yes

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
Releasing my custom-habbo skin, since i dont need it anymore and im working on Aura now. (Aura's developement thread: ) I have added a ton of pages and fixed alot of stuff, has vault and all sorta cool stuff. (The skin might take quite big amout of space because of alot of images to choose from and like 30 pages and ive saved copies of old pages if someone doesnt like some changes then checkout some of the ie. me-old .php or something, (inside the ''our****hunny.rar'', don't ask why i named it like that, i name stuff randomnly...)).
Positive feedback would be nice.

Download link:
Mirror incase the other link doesn't work:

Screenshots:

Login page (the register is the normal #registration page like habbo, but its the older one which was inside like a box):
1448o6e.png

Me page (newsbox works, i just dont have any news :D):
ejvgy9.png

Client.php has a topbar atm you can remove it if you want:
jzi4uh.png

Credits: 20% Javasex, 80% me (ptimmaq2).
(I took some of the pages from random releases, ie. credits of vault go to HillBilly.)
This is skin is quite old started making it ages ago.
Feel free to edit it, dont remove my credits tho...

PS. THIS IS NOT A HELP THREAD.
PPS. I'll tag here some special people who wanted this badly for a long time. @x5Abrahamx5 @Monalisa @KeironParkes (<you loved the index, feel free to take it, but don't remove my credits, k?)

Link to original thread where i asked what people think about this:

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
This is a nice Revcms Release i am going to use it for my hotel Thanks for sharing with the community an i'll keep your credits Thanks Again.

Kopperud

Apr 5, 2012
2l899na.jpg

I have installed the theme on my server, and i have fixed everything, but on the me site it dosent come up anything around the user of an hotel image or somthing. What can i do to fix this? I have noe clue.

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
t
2l899na.jpg

I have installed the theme on my server, and i have fixed everything, but on the me site it dosent come up anything around the user of an hotel image or somthing. What can i do to fix this? I have noe clue.
the img url on css is probs wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread