[RELEASE] RageRP Emulator & CMS Data!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
It's not existent, that's why it's having the error and I'm wanting to know where to edit the setting which links to that directory.
Are you dumb? That's not why you're having the error, the error is a threading error, it has nothing to do witht he motherfucking directory you ignorant faggot.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Are you dumb? That's not why you're having the error, the error is a threading error, it has nothing to do witht he motherfucking directory you ignorant faggot.
You are equally stupid. And fucking agressive. The directory is on the computer of the person who last debugged it. Ignore it. It's not the issue. Not that you said it was, just pointing it out.

Edit: @NathBentley this may have an answer to one of your questions.

Last edited:

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
You are equally stupid. And fucking agressive. The directory is on the computer of the person who last debugged it. Ignore it. It's not the issue. Not that you said it was, just pointing it out.

The EMU is flooding with this Jeremiah, and it is benefiting how I play in game, there must be a setting I can change, or something I can do to change it from Jeremiah to Administrator, or am I being stupid? Like no mod tickets are working, no room chat logs, or nothing! It's a mess.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010

I have a low tolerance for idiot's who think they're right when they're clearly wrong, equally I know how to stop when I'm proven wrong, I'm not going to apologize for being aggressive, as if I were in the same position I'd know when to keep quiet.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
The EMU is flooding with this Jeremiah, and it is benefiting how I play in game, there must be a setting I can change, or something I can do to change it from Jeremiah to Administrator, or am I being stupid? Like no mod tickets are working, no room chat logs, or nothing! It's a mess.
It's like you didn't even read anything he said, hence my earlier statement of being ignorant. He says its not causing any issues, its just logging some thread abortions. If you want to fix it fucking open the emu in visual C# and debug it.

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
It's like you didn't even read anything he said, hence my earlier statement of being ignorant. He says its not causing any issues, its just logging some thread abortions. If you want to fix it fucking open the emu in visual C# and debug it.

I didn't know I had to open up the EMU in visual C# and debug it. So if you mentioned that, you probably would have saved yourself many posts, so I wasn't being ignorant, you just wasn't answering the question.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I didn't know I had to open up the EMU in visual C# and debug it. So if you mentioned that, you probably would have saved yourself many posts, so I wasn't being ignorant, you just wasn't answering the question.
Dude, as I said: the jermiah directory shit is not the issue. If you want it to say the thread abortions is in your own directory - debug it. Debugging it won't fix it.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Off Topic; Quit double/triple posting and if you technically dont know how to run a hotel then dont try to use this. @mrcheesface2 -> It does work with windows 7 as thats what I use.
On Topic; Love this but the emu dosent have all the commands like Reality. :L

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Alert to everyone; If you can't setup a hotel, don't fucking bother make a RP at all.
On Topic: Mine got more now after I released this, not sharing atm. Goodluck with Reality.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Alert to everyone; If you can't setup a hotel, don't fucking bother make a RP at all.
On Topic: Mine got more now after I released this, not sharing atm. Goodluck with Reality.
I already released that edit, if you're talllking about the r63 one.

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
Well the CMS is hardly edited.... and the Emulator is an Edit of Astro [Reality].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread