[Release] My first 2 customs [Release]

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
My first ever customs (recolors xD)
Throne (Purple & Black) Also I wanted that glowish of dark purple, so yes it is suppose to look like that!-
Dice (Cyan & Black)-
I'll release the Dice, But the throne I'm gonna keep to myself :)
Dice download>
If you need help the dice into your retro, Just pm me and i'll include the SQL's! Enjoy!

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON HOW I CAN ADVANCE IN THE CUSTOMS DESIGN. I believe in constructive criticism :)!

Last edited:

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
ehh there ok
Well I guess that's better than bad xD
I've also gotten a Cyan & White Throne-
And I tried making a holo me :) -
The holo me is off center a bit but he moves back and forth :)

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
Throne has a messed up shadow and the holo isn't centered
Yeah, I'm no pro But if you rotate the holo he gets centered, And I wanted the throne like that, I tried with that part black and I just like purple better. It looks weird in a black room. I know xD. But thanks for the reply! I'll work on making my customs better!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah, I'm no pro But if you rotate the holo he gets centered, And I wanted the throne like that, I tried with that part black and I just like purple better. It looks weird in a black room. I know xD. But thanks for the reply! I'll work on making my customs better!
I hope so, it would be nice to start up a custom making community as it was before; for the longest time on devbest there was no custom making besides me.

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
I hope so, it would be nice to start up a custom making community as it was before; for the longest time on devbest there was no custom making besides me.
You don't gotta worry about that, I've been with habbo retros for a few years, so I know somethings. I have still yet to learn how to code Custom commands into a phoenix emu 3.11.0. But anyways I'll definitely be putting up more rares and customs! See ya soon probably :)

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
8-10 for the Throne, like the use of Pink and Black.
4-10 for the dice, there's not blend inside the dice, use shade to blend the Blue together.

Good try though.

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
8-10 for the Throne, like the use of Pink and Black.
4-10 for the dice, there's not blend inside the dice, use shade to blend the Blue together.

Good try though.
I will try the blending on my next dice! Thank's for the reply!

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
not a customs guy but its a start, the usual customs (thrones, dinos etc) are basic I suggest trying unconventional furni for customs
aka something no one really does, gl.

JellyBeaaans

Oct 27, 2013
not a customs guy but its a start, the usual customs (thrones, dinos etc) are basic I suggest trying unconventional furni for customs
aka something no one really does, gl.
Go check out my latest custom, and as i said in the description up there^ I said that it was just a recolor?

Users who are viewing this thread